Muzzleloaders | .50 Inline Muzzleloader

Forum for collecting user comments, reviews and media relating to all theHunter Store items.

How would you rate this item?

0 - Do not own / have not used
22%
1 - Very poor
No votes
2 - Poor
3%
3 - Average
8%
4 - Good
30%
5 - Excellent
37%

Total votes: 115
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Muzzleloaders | .50 Inline Muzzleloader

Post by caledonianblues »

.50 Inline Muzzleloader
Who says obsolete technology can’t be contemporary? This hi-tech Muzzleloader stays faithful to the old smokepole when it comes to function but when it comes to materials, performance and reliability - it is up there with the most modern of hunting rifles. It also raises shooter safety to ensure a minimum amount of serious maiming and/or death.

This Muzzleloader can be loaded with a .50 conical bullet for big game hunting or a .45 saboted bullet for medium game and comes with a super smart speed loader that will ensure that you spend less time reloading and more time hunting.

See it here in the store.

Please leave your comments, reviews and media relating to this item below. As this is a weapon, additional information relating to weapon penetration would be extremely useful. Screenshots and YouTube videos are welcome.
Layla Ravenclaw
Scout

Re: Muzzleloaders | .50 Inline Muzzleloader

Post by Layla Ravenclaw »

i vote for average , cus the 2 bullets are a bit nasty. And had very differnt performance. In my option its the Old muzzleloader with his patched.50 round in penetration and performance better.

the conical round for big games its sometimes a bit weak to get big games down like mooses.

The .45 saboted round has a bit better performace.

But one thing by the inline muzzleloader anyoning me. A reindeer has the size of a red deer. But u need the saboted round for hunting reindeers. the Red deer its allowed with the conical round. thats make no sense to me.
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

I really like the accuracy of this rifle. Kind of a pain with 2 different rounds, but, that only adds to the realism (so that wasn't really a complaint).
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Versatile and fast loading muzzle loader rifle. The two ammo types provide a vast range of permitted species. Sound is great! I will take this any day to any reserve, as opposed to the .50 cap lock.

Rated "Excellent"
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Albino Black Bear kill with Inline ML

My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Good- was determined not to buy it but needed it for the Reindeer mission. Really accurate, no new scope needed and the 2 ammo types cover everything. Will happily use more.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Rated good. Though better then the .50 cap still a bit weak for brown bear compared to the high powered rifles in this game. But very versatile and still has the make first shot count pressure, smoke did/where did he run thing going :)

Marginally faster loading then the .50 cap would not buy it for that reason don´t matter at all.
beamstas
Outfitter

Post by beamstas »

The great design feature of this rifle is it uses scopes which you likely already have ! What a bonus !

My favourite BOOM STICK.

If there is a bear in my way....welll.... he disappears into a cloud of smoke ;)

VERY GOOD GUN FOR LAURA FRANCESE MUZZY CHALLENGE ;)
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

good weapon but needs an aimpoint . rated excellent
ZbB
Tracker

Post by ZbB »

Hello, this weapon is one of my favorite. Partial discomfort when changing the type of bullet (if there is any other animal that has to have another shot), I solved using two equal right to own guns. A mutual resolution is possible thanks to the black and silver optical sight (on the advice of a fellow hunter on the forum). ZbB.

Return to “Store Item Reviews”