Shotguns | 12 GA Pump Action Shotgun

Forum for collecting user comments, reviews and media relating to all theHunter Store items.

How would you rate this item?

0 - Do not own / have not used
1%
1 - Very poor
1%
2 - Poor
0%
3 - Average
5%
4 - Good
28%
5 - Excellent
65%

Total votes: 254
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Shotguns | 12 GA Pump Action Shotgun

Post by caledonianblues »

lx188 wrote:how that 12 GA Pump Action Shotgun (Primal) can get?! need own the hunter primal game?! or how it works?! game i have the hunter primal..... lx188
I believe you were only able to obtain the primal shotgun by purchasing theHunter: Primal on Steam. This was, to my knowledge, a limited-time offer.
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

I like it. It takes care of a wide range of animals and I like the performance and speed of reload. The animations are great too. I don't have much to compare it with other than the single shot.

The only thing more I can think of that I'd like to see isn't so much the gun but I'd like to know more specifically how all the shotgun shells perform over distances...like a chart or something like that.

*edit There is just about one criticism I have about this weapon and it's not in the performance but with the look of it. The wood looks like plastic. I'd like to see a better wood texture of the stock and handle. For example in the 'rustic trophy lodge' they did a fantastic job modeling the wood textures. In the trophy lodge the wood has the right 'sheen + flattness' that it looks realistic and looks like beautiful wood. I'd like to see that level of quality in the stock of the shotgun. I've seen other guns that also have beautiful modeled wood.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

caledonianblues wrote:
lx188 wrote:how that 12 GA Pump Action Shotgun (Primal) can get?! need own the hunter primal game?! or how it works?! game i have the hunter primal..... lx188
I believe you were only able to obtain the primal shotgun by purchasing theHunter: Primal on Steam. This was, to my knowledge, a limited-time offer.
You could buy it for 450 em$ until they created Doc's shed.
Spoiler:
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

BuiuRei wrote:You could buy it for 450 em$ until they created Doc's shed.
Ah, my bad. Every day's a school day.
lx188
Scout

Post by lx188 »

caledonianblues wrote:

ou ok i have on steam the hunter ; Primal..... but ok nothing then.....i stay without 12 GA Pump Action Shotgun (Primal) ;(( :cry: not fear...
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

lx188 wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:

ou ok i have on steam the hunter ; Primal..... but ok nothing then.....i stay without 12 GA Pump Action Shotgun (Primal) ;(( :cry: not fear...
The offer was for those who bought it near release.
Then it wasn't buyable for a long time, then it was and finally it's on Doc's Shed now.
Am I terribly mistake or was it taken out already during current's holiday event?
Spoiler:
Sherab86
Hunter

Post by Sherab86 »

I realy love it! :)

I have some strange sentiment for pump-action shotguns, so it's look and "action" type fits me well. It's "pumping" animation is relatively slow (one can do this much faster IRL), but for me it's fast enough.

And what make's this shotgun somewhat special is the fact we can attach some optics to it. :) Making it probably a best suited shotgun to serve a role of "slug-gun". While I discovered, that I'm rather a "sniper" type fellow in this game, I still like to hunt with slugs using 12ga pump-action from time to time. :)

Great, great weapon! :)
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

The one shotgun with a scope. Must have. Offers 3 types of cardridges. My go-to shotty
VRMuzZ
Tracker

Post by VRMuzZ »

Fantastic gun and a great sight expecally for goose and Mallard.

Return to “Store Item Reviews”