Rifles | 7mm Magnum Bullpup Rifle

Forum for collecting user comments, reviews and media relating to all theHunter Store items.

How would you rate this item?

0 - Do not own / have not used
14%
1 - Very poor
1%
2 - Poor
2%
3 - Average
3%
4 - Good
22%
5 - Excellent
57%

Total votes: 326
cowboy345
Spotter

Rifles | 7mm Magnum Bullpup Rifle

Post by cowboy345 »

Love this rifle, accurate, and puts the animal down!!!

Cowboy3455
Zeral1
Scout

Rifles | 7mm Magnum Break Action Rifle

Post by Zeral1 »

T0MRf5 wrote:I wouldn't. With proper shot placement the difference between rifles is not much and the break open already has the drawback of a slow reload which is worse on the old bolt actions. It is actually unfortunate penetration power has so much importance in the game but unless they change the damage system it will stay that way. Stick with the 7mm, the real world difference won't be worth it in my opinion.
Thanks for the advice, will save my ems for now then, and see what daily sales we get during December.
PiafHunter
Spotter

Re: Rifles | 7mm Magnum Bullpup Rifle

Post by PiafHunter »

What a great gun, I read the comments here about it, but even so I'm amazed by its performances. I'm loving it each shot a bit more ^^

I really enjoyed the .300, and the 30.06 even more, but this one is my new favourite ! ;)

Rated excellent !
SloNeZ
Scout

Post by SloNeZ »

AVC2013 wrote:I think it based on this KSV Jagd Maxx..

I would say this rifle is good.
Just hate the stock... like a block of wood.
If it's not modeled after this weapon, that would be quite a coincidence. Good find.
I would have to agree with one post regarding the foregrip, it does look like a block of wood but the designers of the actual rifle must have had their reasons for choosing it. Possibly
for a free floating barrel configuration, or maybe that style is popular in their area. Or it might make for a more stable bench like rest when laying the weapon on something.
Although a formed foregrip would look nicer in my opinion I personally don't think it's enough to change my mind about the in game weapon whatsoever.
It's still with me on every hunt possible.
JK_ElkHunter
Outfitter

Post by JK_ElkHunter »

For me, this rifle gives very good performance for it's price, fast reload, lightweight and excellent penetration makes this my favorite rifle in the game, I still have to test the break action to comprare the 2 great calibers.

Rated: Excellent!
Spoiler:

JohnyAngelo
Scout

Post by JohnyAngelo »

I was using .300 for everything since 2011. This rifle seems to have exactly same traits as .300 but its lighter and it has magazine so im gonna use it as a main gun from now on. Only with 3,9x40 scope, since i tend to get so close to animals that x12 would be too much.
nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

Voted excellent due to the already listed features. I like it's stability (due to low weight) in standing and kneeling positions most.
Code: Select all
JohnyAngelo
Scout

Post by JohnyAngelo »

Ok, after two days, I cannot rate it higher than Average. I think it's the best weapon for deers. Anything above like moose or dangerous game - it's not sufficient.
Jimmy3hand
Spotter

Post by Jimmy3hand »

Rated Excellent

This rifle is the beast. Fast, reliable and versatile which makes this girl a Jack of all trades.
Highly recommended as a first weapon you buy for any new player.
ChroMiuM Deejay

Post by ChroMiuM Deejay »

Love it ,but voted good cuz take too much time to aim... if it aim more quick i will voted excellent

Return to “Store Item Reviews”