Rifles | 7mm Magnum Bullpup Rifle

Forum for collecting user comments, reviews and media relating to all theHunter Store items.

How would you rate this item?

0 - Do not own / have not used
14%
1 - Very poor
1%
2 - Poor
2%
3 - Average
3%
4 - Good
22%
5 - Excellent
57%

Total votes: 326
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Rifles | 7mm Magnum Bullpup Rifle

Post by ronMctube »

many people under rate this gun but its probably one of the best. its looks kind of puts some people off but the actual rifle in game is as said one of the best.

muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Excellent-With a scope it does everything, forget how ugly it is with the lights on, a must have.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Rated excellent

Performance and versatility wise it could hardly be any better. All Anschutz scopes and long range power like the .300. Fast reload take little inventory space and has a nice snappy sound too. Really not that off put by the design either it looks better then the Anschutz rifles and the .300 but what sells it is the performance. Pay to win rifle.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

I voted good. The performance is pretty impressive and I have no trouble taking down large game with it but I hate how it looks. Call me boring but I think the bullpup design lends itself more to military implementations. I would never imagine going hunting for animals with a rifle like this.
plasmaflare
Hunter

Post by plasmaflare »

Performance wise, I can't really find a flaw with it. It's lighter and just as powerful as the best big game rifles. I just can't bring myself to actually use it anymore, as I can't get past the flaws a bullpup design would have as a real hunting weapon. Voted Excellent.
M0UNTAINMAN
Scout

Post by M0UNTAINMAN »

Rated "good"

I hate that I like this gun. It's ugly and looks nothing like a hunting rifle. But, it's effective. It will knock down anything from brown bear to bull moose to the dainty little roe. It's variety of optics make it extremely versatile whether hunting ibex in the mountains with the 12x scope or up close and personal with the Aimpoint.
MetalMind
Outfitter

Post by MetalMind »

You just love it, or hate it. I love it :) Some people don't like the fact that i doesn't look like a real hunting rifle. I love everything about that rifle. Rated: Excellent.
RickC
Outfitter

Post by RickC »

Rated Good.

Performance is excellent.
Looks are awful. The view at the business end of the barrel looks like a 12 ga. shotgun barrel. It also does not sound like a real 7mm mag.
When using iron sights your view is absurd.
PiotrV
Spotter

Post by PiotrV »

Excellent.

The best gun I currently own. It looks horrible but I don't mind it since most of the time I will have either binocs or callers in my hand. Sounds incredible and the performance is spectacular.
Stopping power: more than you need, even at extreme ranges
Accuracy: enough for precise 250m shots if you use 12x optics. Don't like these optics? Choose different ones, there are plenty available.
Rate of fire: good, 5 bullets in the mag

Worth every single penny. In my opinion it ouperforms .300 which is considered one of the best guns in theHunter.
FOCRJ
Spotter

Post by FOCRJ »

for me is the best weapon for long distance!

Return to “Store Item Reviews”