Rifles | .300 Bolt Action Rifle (Carbon)

Forum for collecting user comments, reviews and media relating to all theHunter Store items.

How would you rate this item?

0 - Do not own / have not used
20%
1 - Very poor
1%
2 - Poor
4%
3 - Average
2%
4 - Good
20%
5 - Excellent
52%

Total votes: 142
knott
Outfitter

Re: Rifles | .300 Bolt Action Rifle (Carbon)

Post by knott »

Zarpa wrote:
JohnyAngelo wrote:
BuiuRei wrote:One thing that is a thousand times better on the carbon and it's not estethics related is the ironsights.
But who really use those.
Lot of people like to hunt with iron sights from time to time, for some added challenge.

And the sight in the .300 Carbon is awesome.
When camping in thick forest waiting for that fast roe or something the sight can hamper you more then help.
Hunter.Glass

Post by Hunter.Glass »

My favorite rifle of all time besides the 7mm and the 9.3x62. Very accurate, handles 350-400 yards if you know how to handle the bullet drop (it's not too much but YES there's bullet drop for the .300 :O), extremely powerful, penetrates very good, and drops animals with one shot. For example I shot at a sitka deer at 310 meters, I didn't hit the vitals ('cause I wasn't used long ranges like that XD) but I hit the leg, and it still died. :O Highly recommended.

If you would like to see what happened with my 310 sitka deer shot look here just for fun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qReGjwVBLU
~Glass
Favorite Caliber: .300 - Favorite Species: Bear - Hunting Since: 2015 - PC: AMD 1500X, 12GB, 1050 Ti
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Just like the .243 this rifle teach how aim for one shot kills, you have one shot and need make it count, but the firepower is obviously superior to the .243, to me this is to rifles what the Snakebite is for compounds, a teacher weapon, and my first choice for all the UHC competitions where the "one shot, one kill" rule is set.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

I got to much gm$ so bought this. Always thought the composite was ugly but I am not overly picky. This feels like a supercheap engraved version. So far I havent bought any engraved due to the gross overpricing.

Really like the model and like its still single action. Iron sights not sure maybe for sniping long distance but then I use scopes. The original feels more open so I can see better.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

The more universal rifle of THC, with a very high degree of penetration at a great distance. Excellent.

Return to “Store Item Reviews”