Introduction

Forum for collecting user comments, reviews and media relating to all theHunter Store items.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Introduction

Post by caledonianblues »

Introduction
This area of the forum is where forum members can review, comment on and discuss items from theHunter Store. My aim is to gather valuable information from the community for each product, from weapons to clothing and everything in between such as lures, scopes, tents, stands and consumables. This information can include reviews, thoughts and suggestions for improvement, personal experiences and even screenshots and YouTube videos. The information will be used to complete the recent project I started, theHunter Store Online Catalogue, an online version of theHunter Store with valuable information for new players, or anyone looking to invest in a new item.

The long term objective is that over time, this catalogue will evolve into a comprehensive guide to all items in the store, containing useful information, user reviews and recommendations, statistics on best selling items (subject to approval from Expansive Worlds), user guides showing the items in action, and in the case of weapons, additional comprehensive data such as penetration charts and graphs. It is hoped that with the help of the community, all useful and valuable information obtained about the store items can be collated and made available in a single place for all community members, as a reference and buying guide.

Over the coming days I will create a new thread for each item in the store. As these threads appear, please feel free to start leaving your reviews and comments, together with any other useful information that you feel other players may benefit from. Please feel free to discuss and debate items, but please be respectful. There are no right or wrong answers here, all I want are opinions (the more the better) so that I can form a general understanding of how each item is perceived and hopefully channel that information into a fantastic online guide.

Thank you for reading and for all future contributions.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Introduction

Post by caledonianblues »

2016-05-03 Changes

Added:
  • .45-70 Government Lever Action Rifle
  • .30-06 Bolt Action Rifle
  • Reverse Draw Crossbow
Updated:
  • Absolutely URLs for images (since they were moved at some point to another server / location)
  • Some weapons which had premium variations / camo alternatives
Pending:
  • Many items to be added
Apologies for the fact this sub-forum has been left for some time. Will try to maintain more regularly.

Return to “Store Item Reviews”