daily missons mechanic is not good

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
jan333jan

daily missons mechanic is not good

Post by jan333jan »

hello,
mechanic need be changed from :streak is broken when i no play every day to : streak is broken when i try and no success
i know it called " daily missons" but now it actually only for people without real life. there are usualy some days when ppl no have time play in normal life and kill streak resume isnt cheap to using weekly
fantamichele
Outfitter

Re: daily missons mechanic is not good

Post by fantamichele »

It is not an obligation to do the daily missions.
If you have time, do them otherwise do something else.
It is a game and is for fun, to have some pleasant moments, if it must be frustrating for you then you can change something, not the game.
jan333jan

Post by jan333jan »

its not frustrating i just want participate on it ....
you dont uderstand what i mean. iam ok with this : lose streak when i fail in mission
but iam not ok with : lose streak when i just no have time try it
herajika
Tracker

Post by herajika »

Funny enough, but weekly reward is exactly 3400 gm$ if we ignore hard missions. Most dailies also require about 15min or less to complete. And again, they are completely optional.

Your proposal is completely unreasonable, since not only it would make losing streak very unlikely which invalidate idea of it, but even more, it could make people play less if they are afraid to lose streak in that day. And that's exactly opposite of what they are for. Daily mission in this game, as in every other f2p game are exactly for the purpose of giving people the reason to play this game every day.
jan333jan

Post by jan333jan »

"if they are afraid to lose streak in that day." iam not mean not skip mission possible just chose moment when i want do it. also explain me plz how you can earn 3400gms in one week plz ?
herajika
Tracker

Post by herajika »

jan333jan wrote:"if they are afraid to lose streak in that day." iam not mean not skip mission possible just chose moment when i want do it. also explain me plz how you can earn 3400gms in one week plz ?
2 medium 5 easy = 2x1000+ 5x200 = 3000. Yes, my mistake, it's only 3000. As for choosing when you complete, how many f2p games give you such option?
jan333jan

Post by jan333jan »

2xmedium 5x easy is 1500
herajika
Tracker

Post by herajika »

jan333jan wrote:2xmedium 5x easy is 1500
Every 16 days cycle gm$ rewards are increased by 10% of the base up to maximum of 200% of the base after 10 cycles. I mean we are talking about keeping the streak, aren't we?
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

I really wish theHunter development team would rethink the punishment aspect of the Daily Missions.

With the addition of the unique rewards along with the GMs, there is quite an incentive to do the dailies. The punishment aspect of having to pay so much if you are unable to play that day, or unable to complete the mission, is REALLY distasteful, and NOT a good way (IMHO) to encourage involvement in the game. It really makes me angry and have an unfavorable opinion of this game when I am punished for breaking my streak, and acts as quite a disincentive to continue playing.

The devs need to determine whether these missions are meant as an incentive or as a GM-money-sink to buy resume streak passes.

Perhaps they could remove the 'streak' aspect, and just decrement your progress if you miss a day or fail to complete the mission. If you were on day 100 of your streak, and miss or fail, you could be set back a day, to day 99, and have to reactivate and complete day 99 before you can resume adding days to your progress. That way there is a little bit of punishment, but nothing majorly distasteful. This would also allow people to go on vacation, or have a life, without a big penalty.

Many of the old-timers scoff at the notion that a $3400 GM cost is a punishement, as they may have many 100K's of GM stored, so it is no big deal for them. However if you are a new player, or perhaps playing a new starter account (which I like to do), this is a major punishment, as that $3400 could have been used to buy a new weapon needed for missions, or put toward a tent or stand.

Why punish the players for something that is meant to be an incentive?
AVC2013
Outfitter

Post by AVC2013 »

jan333jan wrote:hello,
mechanic need be changed from :streak is broken when i no play every day to : streak is broken when i try and no success
i know it called " daily missons" but now it actually only for people without real life. there are usualy some days when ppl no have time play in normal life and kill streak resume isnt cheap to using weekly
I don't mind at all if you complaining about the broken mechanic.
But accusing people with "without" real life" is something that you don't have to do.
Cuz I have real life, job and family.
But still I have 15-20 mins everyday to do the daily mission.

Return to “Missions”