daily missons mechanic is not good

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: daily missons mechanic is not good

Post by Fletchette »

When you're playing a video game, you're doing it in your real life...
Personal Bests...
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

AVC2013 wrote:
jan333jan wrote:hello,
mechanic need be changed from :streak is broken when i no play every day to : streak is broken when i try and no success
i know it called " daily missons" but now it actually only for people without real life. there are usualy some days when ppl no have time play in normal life and kill streak resume isnt cheap to using weekly
I don't mind at all if you complaining about the broken mechanic.
But accusing people with "without" real life" is something that you don't have to do.
Cuz I have real life, job and family.
But still I have 15-20 mins everyday to do the daily mission.
Yeah, I really hate reading that "no life" stuff too. It is insulting and inappropriate to even say it. People need to snap out of that mentality. Whatever any of us do with our time is our business- if you can't put in the time and I can, doesn't mean I have no life- it simply means I have chosen to use my time as I do. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Not to mention that the mechanic works well for a lot of people.
You're not obligated to take a stab at everything in life. If it annoys you, there's your cue to step away.
Spoiler:
Makkos Bandi
Tracker

Post by Makkos Bandi »

mechanic need be changed from :streak is broken when i no play every day to : streak is broken when i try and no success
i know it called " daily missons" but now it actually only for people without real life. there are usualy some days when ppl no have time play in normal life and kill streak resume isnt cheap to using weekly
Your complaint is ridiculously unfounded, especially that you are blaming others instead of looking for a solution, there is no point in playing without risk and stake :roll:
"Everywhere online club" -Andreas Insomnia" :mrgreen:
-Andy Acorny : Bandi Makkos-
-Look for the solution instead of whining :twisted:
Tölgyes András: https://www.facebook.com/bandi.makkos
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

"DAILY Mission", just by its name, clearly implies it is something to be done each and every day. Much like people brush their teeth and wash every day. If these things don't get done, it's not the fault of someone else- it is all in where I choose to spend a few minutes of my time every day.

**If I don't have the time or skills to do a Travel mission, I don't do it.
**If I don't have the time or skills to participate in an in-game competition, I don't do it.

More importantly, what I don't do is whine and complain about how something that others enjoy and can do should be changed simply because it's not something *I* can do. Life is NOT all about *me*, after all. :D
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

mel_o_mel
Tracker

Post by mel_o_mel »

I know players who, unlike me, actually do have a life (if the requirement for having a life is defined simply by having a job, family, etc.) and manage to keep their streaks going. It's called a daily streak for a reason and I don't really think any changes are at this point.

The game also needs to make some money to stay alive and I don't think what they're asking is too much. I'm at the top payout level and make 7,400 gm$ per 16 day cycle. That's an average take of 462.5 gm$ per day. And since I have "No Life" I usually try to get some regular missions done at the same time. It all adds up pretty quick.

But the daily's are not for everyone, and it looks like that includes you, so maybe just try and enjoy the game the best way that fits in with your "REAL" life.
Last edited by mel_o_mel on December 7th, 2021, 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have a MeLLoW Day 8-)
AVC2013
Outfitter

Post by AVC2013 »

I have a guy in Indonesian Hunters group who only have time to play from Monday - Thursday every week.
Yet, he tried to manage the streaks keep going by purchasing the resume ticket every Monday.
I didn't see any regret of him by burnt out 3400 gm$ weekly only for a ticket(or whatever you called it)
I asked him once why he did that and the answer very makes sense for me.
"Why I have to care too much to spent those amounts of gm$ if I can earn 15-20k gm$ weekly in between the time I have to play" he said.

In this case what I can tell are :
1. There is no issue with the resume mission streak mechanic cuz this Indonesian guy did it every week.
2. If you claimed you have this broken mechanic issue, make sure to check your ingame balance left in your wallet.
Cuz thats the only reason where you can't resume mission streak.
3. Those people who put their time to keep their streaks going also struggling for it(no matter what life they have)
4. Next time you start a new thread, make sure to stay focus on your topic without any intentions to poke on someone else's b*lls.

Have a great day and see you in the woods
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

No issues at all with the daily missions mechanic here. I have a resume streak card ready in case I miss a day, just off to do todays mission.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

muldo wrote:No issues at all with the daily missions mechanic here. I have a resume streak card ready in case I miss a day, just off to do todays mission.
Got into issues today. Many months ago I thought I bought a resume card then and I did read the info like I got one already but now it reads day 1 as I tried to reactivate it. So my suspicion is I didn´t have any resume card and should have bought one Hope support can fix the database for me.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

I bought a resume streak card and it was still good to use Back to day 130

Return to “Missions”