Feral hog mission 10 bugged?

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
THEOFILOS

Feral hog mission 10 bugged?

Post by THEOFILOS »

I did it like 4 times and after i kill the feral hog queen i cant harvest it as i get an infinite loading on score calculation and it bugs even if i close the game and start a new one no matter what animal i kill i cant harvest it.On launcher hunt history the info is right on the animal i killed but in game nothing works,only after i verified game files and restart pc i could harvest other animals but not this hog,its always infinite loading.Is it only me who has this bug or is it a regular,cuz as i see missions have many bugs in this game.
herajika
Tracker

Re: Feral hog mission 10 bugged?

Post by herajika »

It wasn't bugged for me. As for "many bugs", I've completed 518 of 640 missions in the game and encountered only couple of minor mission related bugs.
THEOFILOS

Re: Feral hog mission 10 bugged?

Post by THEOFILOS »

Well maybe im unlucky,it happens to some accounts to have more bug luck lol in all games.I have experience like 20% of travel missions reseting after i have discovered a place and then kill/spot an animal and vise versa.

Just a small update,i submited a ticket and got a reply today,the guy you checked it was kind to complete missions manually and at least they are noted for the bug.Ill just keep away from this mission and Loggers point in general :p

Return to “Missions”