Travel Missions reset mid way

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Kandrathe

Travel Missions reset mid way

Post by Kandrathe »

Yesterday, I tried multiple times in SP and MP to complete "Gold of the Past" travel mission. After a while it reset all the checked accomplishments mid mission, now today I'm having the same thing happen in "Tracking the Northern Movement" travel mission. There was no fast travel to lodges or tents involved, I walked from point to point, sometimes I would take an animal, but this reset happens whether or not I did things outside those on the list.
cr3at0r

Re: Travel Missions reset mid way

Post by cr3at0r »

Same problem here , with Check For A Southern Return mission.
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

Had this happen once myself. Not sure what caused it BUT I had paused the game for quite some time during that hunt while doing RL stuff. I assumed it may have been the prolonged inactivity that somehow bugged things. Since then I have tried to make sure I don't have such pauses in travel missions. If you guys had no such periods I'm as confused as you as why this happens at times.
cr3at0r

Post by cr3at0r »

Deconstructed wrote:Had this happen once myself. Not sure what caused it BUT I had paused the game for quite some time during that hunt while doing RL stuff. I assumed it may have been the prolonged inactivity that somehow bugged things. Since then I have tried to make sure I don't have such pauses in travel missions. If you guys had no such periods I'm as confused as you as why this happens at times.
got mission restarted for no reason 6 times in a row, i did not even pause or anything, every reset in diferent stage , other players if FB groups are complaining too, looks like this bug ocured with last update...
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

cr3at0r wrote:
Deconstructed wrote:Had this happen once myself. Not sure what caused it BUT I had paused the game for quite some time during that hunt while doing RL stuff. I assumed it may have been the prolonged inactivity that somehow bugged things. Since then I have tried to make sure I don't have such pauses in travel missions. If you guys had no such periods I'm as confused as you as why this happens at times.
got mission restarted for no reason 6 times in a row, i did not even pause or anything, every reset in diferent stage , other players if FB groups are complaining too, looks like this bug ocured with last update...
Best to open a support ticket then: https://support.thehunter.com/hc/en-us
Guland

Post by Guland »

it happened to me too, on a travel mission and on the Oblivious Bang of the arctic fox, it's discouraged to start a mission and when you kill the third fox on the mission and it's as if it were the first in the missio
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

I got 2 missions reset on me while still doing them in the same game sessions

Game Mode: Multiplayer
Animal: Canada Goose
Map: Hirschfelden
Missions: Full Throttle mission, and Surgeon With A Shotgun

Well this what happened, killed about 5 or 6 geese, the dog brought them, i confirmed them, and they counted towards the mission where i need to kill 10 geese in the same hunt, i tap out waiting for new flocks to arrive, not sure how much time that was, maybe 10-30 minutes max, i kill another 6, dog brings the first one and the mission was reset to the first kill of the mission... i had to restart the game at that point and redo the mission, this time i kept all 10 kills on the ground before i went to confirm them at once for the mission to be done.

Full Throttle mission reset happened on this session if this might help

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/mrmr ... /105496999

Surgeon With A Shotgun mission reset happened on this session where i need to kill goose 40 meters away at least, as u can see i had to kill more than the required 3 kills since it got reset on me

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/mrmr ... /105497670
Dmitri
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Dmitri »

there was a problem on the server side since Friday. we fixed it yesterday, so it should be fine now. sorry for inconvenience
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

Dmitri wrote:there was a problem on the server side since Friday. we fixed it yesterday, so it should be fine now. sorry for inconvenience
Thank you very much ;)
Kandrathe

Post by Kandrathe »

Dmitri wrote:there was a problem on the server side since Friday. we fixed it yesterday, so it should be fine now. sorry for inconvenience
Thanks so much!

Return to “Missions”