Daily mission: to hunt male puma. Impossible

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Rogue

Re: Daily mission: to hunt male puma. Impossible

Post by Rogue »

Also Impossible: Spot a damned MALE Eurasian Lynx.

Why do they have to make these daily missions so hard?

I guess I'm done with this....so frustrated and ***** off...
Kandrathe

Post by Kandrathe »

I also had trouble finding a male after many real hours and finding/luring 12 females. At this level, with a wiley, shy, lone, large range predator, either sex should suffice. My next mission was to spot a male feral goat. No drama. Feral goats are plentiful and can be spotted from range.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

ronin65 wrote:Daily mission: to hunt male puma. Impossible

More than 12 hours to try to do the mission and it has not been possible. Only 3 females hunted and 5 females tracked in more than 12 hours of expedition. It's one thing to make it difficult and another to make it impossible. Counting on the day having 24 hours and 8 are for sleeping, there are 16 hours left for other things. Of which I have spent 12 hours to try to capture. It's not that I couldn't hunt it, it's that there weren't even male tracks.

Mision diaria: cazar puma macho. Imposible

Mas de 12 horas para intentar hacer la misión y no ha sido posible. Solo 3 hembras cazadas y 5 hembras rastreadas en más de 12 horas de expedición. Una cosa es que sea difícil y otra es imposible. Contando con que el día tiene 24 horas y 8 son para dormir, quedan 16 horas para otras cosas. De las cuales he gastado 12 horas para intentar la captura. No es que no lo haya podido cazar, es que ni siquiera había pistas de machos.
When you will encounter this type a mission , just go NE, eventually place there , in that area, high in the mountains, a tent and start from there to gain time. In that area I always heard pumas howling so it's not that hard to get or see one. I killed once two of them just identifying after their growlings, it was very easy. Try stay on high ground and it would be easier to spot them and killed them beneath.
I never had trouble catching one, in that area. Good luck!
ronin65
Scout

Post by ronin65 »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:
ronin65 wrote:Daily mission: to hunt male puma. Impossible

More than 12 hours to try to do the mission and it has not been possible. Only 3 females hunted and 5 females tracked in more than 12 hours of expedition. It's one thing to make it difficult and another to make it impossible. Counting on the day having 24 hours and 8 are for sleeping, there are 16 hours left for other things. Of which I have spent 12 hours to try to capture. It's not that I couldn't hunt it, it's that there weren't even male tracks.

Mision diaria: cazar puma macho. Imposible

Mas de 12 horas para intentar hacer la misión y no ha sido posible. Solo 3 hembras cazadas y 5 hembras rastreadas en más de 12 horas de expedición. Una cosa es que sea difícil y otra es imposible. Contando con que el día tiene 24 horas y 8 son para dormir, quedan 16 horas para otras cosas. De las cuales he gastado 12 horas para intentar la captura. No es que no lo haya podido cazar, es que ni siquiera había pistas de machos.
When you will encounter this type a mission , just go NE, eventually place there , in that area, high in the mountains, a tent and start from there to gain time. In that area I always heard pumas howling so it's not that hard to get or see one. I killed once two of them just identifying after their growlings, it was very easy. Try stay on high ground and it would be easier to spot them and killed them beneath.
I never had trouble catching one, in that area. Good luck!
Also in snow montain and nothing. Try it several times and nothing. Only once in a while. I will train the pointer and then activate the daily ones. Thank you

Return to “Missions”