Mission Help Wanted/Offered

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Mission Help Wanted/Offered

Post by HooCairs »

Mashuu wrote:I am gated off from a lot of these missions. Anyone want to help me with the 20 gauge goose mission sometime? We can maybe knock out the SxS 12 gauge pheasant one too.
In case this is still open, contact me during European daytime on theHunter website (so I can respond with the password) and I can shoot those geese and a pheasant as well. That pheasant will be annoying me anyway while waiting for the geese. :P
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Mashuu
Hunter

Post by Mashuu »

I was wrong on the pheasant one, it was turkeys. But the goose one is still needed. I will try to see how our timezones work out.
Cauliflower
Tracker

Post by Cauliflower »

I managed to get the.300 Bear mission done since I bought a .300. I still need the others and now the next Bear mission is the snakebite one. I made a game.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Help Wanted:

Last Canada Goose Mission.

Harvest an airborne Canada Goose using a Longbow.

Edit: Don't need help, for now, did it myself, will quote this post when this mission comes up in the next mission reset.

Dantequixote

Post by Dantequixote »

New player here, I'm trying my best to complete the St Paddy's day event. Got most of the animals but the flying birds are not going ...at all. lol Would anyone be willing to help me out with them. About to head to work but I'll be back in a few hours and all day tomorrow. Thanks.
ogruls
Outfitter

Post by ogruls »

Sure, shout us when you back from work
Szansunio

Post by Szansunio »

I need help with missions that require 44 Magnum Revolver.
ronin65
Scout

Post by ronin65 »

I need only one collectible to finish the mission: "Born to run" , specifically the mushroom Russula Claroflava. I have found of the rest of mushrooms more than 3 of each specimen. But this is nothing. Yesterday, among other hunts, one of more than 20km in RFF. Today more than 6 on LP and nothing. Some suggestions please
Me falta solo un coleccionable para terminar la mision: "Nacido para correr" , en concreto el champiñon Russula Claroflava. He encontrado del resto de setas mas de 3 de cada ejemplar. Pero de esta nada. Ayer, entre otra cacerías, una de más de 20km en RFF. Hoy mas de 6 en LP y nada. Alguna sugerencia por favor
BillieElizabeth

Post by BillieElizabeth »

Was wondering for the mission where you have to spot a buck and doe from a hunting tower (The Spotter, Pt. 1) , if there was a specific location?
I spotted both Buck and Doe from Red Feather Falls and the mission wasn't completed.
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

BillieElizabeth wrote:Was wondering for the mission where you have to spot a buck and doe from a hunting tower (The Spotter, Pt. 1) , if there was a specific location?
I spotted both Buck and Doe from Red Feather Falls and the mission wasn't completed.
Use the Towers on lower Whitehart island, as whitetail are down there, or the north tower on Loggers Point.

Return to “Missions”