Mission Help Wanted/Offered

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
thehunte0609

Re: Mission Help Wanted/Offered

Post by thehunte0609 »

could anyone help me out with the rest of the mulie missions just need 2 does with .44 and idk what’s after :D
BJWyler

Post by BJWyler »

I know this is probably a little too late, since later today is my last chance at being able to play the game during the event, but is there any place where a 24 Red Fox and 30 kg Roe Deer are most likely to spawn. Been all over Hemm, and tried briefly in VDB, but no luck. Best was a 21 Fox and 28 kg Roe.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

There are no best places for scores, just good places for more animals of certain species. I can do some runs on VDB to find one of the other for you.

Is there a way to chat with you, e.g. over Discord? Would make arrangements easier. :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

BJWyler wrote:I know this is probably a little too late, since later today is my last chance at being able to play the game during the event, but is there any place where a 24 Red Fox and 30 kg Roe Deer are most likely to spawn. Been all over Hemm, and tried briefly in VDB, but no luck. Best was a 21 Fox and 28 kg Roe.

West and south-west corner seem to be best roe place in Hemmeldal. For the fox I would go busherangers with run/spot tactic while picking up tracks ofc.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Fox scoring 24 is down. Contact me for connection details.
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Just realize you are in PA, US. Fox has been passed on to another seeker.
Spoiler:
BJWyler

Post by BJWyler »

HooCairs wrote:Just realize you are in PA, US. Fox has been passed on to another seeker.
No problem. Thank you for the offer.
HooCairs wrote:There are no best places for scores, just good places for more animals of certain species. I can do some runs on VDB to find one of the other for you.

Is there a way to chat with you, e.g. over Discord? Would make arrangements easier. :)
I will try to hit you up before it gets too late for your time today. Unfortunately, working retail and this week of the year is not friendly to free time.
SRV
Tracker

Do you still need help completing the Holiday mission?

Post by SRV »

With less than two days remaining, I'm willing to help anyone that still needs an item or two, to complete the whole Holiday mission 2021.

Here is the deal:
- A hosted multi-game will be started in a few minutes.
- You post below what you need to complete the mission. ( If you need all of the items still, well I might push you aside ;) )
- Whenever the host gets something required for any of you, I'll send you a PM.
- You'll have 30 real minutes to reply/acknowledge my PM, telling me that you are ready to come in.
* If you don't reply within 30 mins, I'll go to the other post, if any. And so on. ( If no one needs it, well your in luck with added time I guess. )
- When you reach me I'll send you the PW & all Infos to the hosted game.
- If the host is not near the item you need, a flag will be at the item. He'll tell you once in, what color flag is yours.
- You come in & pick up what you needed & that's it.

What will he be looking for the most?
- Gold & Silver presents. ( Random luck )
- 24+ Fox. ( Could be tough, but you never know )
- Red nose If any needs one. ( He can get no problem )
- 30kg+ Roe Deer. ( If it spawns, we are in luck )
- Lynx. ( Patience & area to hunt them is the key )

I don't mind doing all the hard work. Isn't the Holiday time a giving/forgiving/loving time!
If this sounds good to you & suits you, post below what you need.
Be well & take care.

Hunt results:
- 1 Rudolph up for grabs ...
- A 22-26 Fox up for grabs...PM sent to Santos...Claimed by happy hunter 24.5
- 2 Lynx are up for grabs. I can't guarantee their state though. they were shot calmly roaming. This game could decide otherwise.
- 1 BIG Fox is up for grabs. 28-32! :o
Last edited by SRV on December 21st, 2021, 5:50 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Santos2
Tracker

Post by Santos2 »

If someone have the fox/gold present, and dont mind to give me, im online in 20 minutes, ty!! (im grinding on whiterime for points)

Forocoches no es un foro de coches. :geek:
AVC2013
Outfitter

Post by AVC2013 »

Santos2 wrote:If someone have the fox/gold present, and dont mind to give me, im online in 20 minutes, ty!! (im grinding on whiterime for points)
I have 2 hrs to helping you to find a decent fox tracks, but you have to track it down and kill it by yourself.
Let me know if you okay with this.

Return to “Missions”