All Complete!

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Re: All Complete!

Post by OldMtnMan »

JimboCrow wrote:
OldMtnMan wrote:Reminds me of COTW. The bison were mental and always charged when shot. The muzzy with mini ball dropped them pretty good. I enjoy Classic so much more than COTW that I deleted it a month ago.
You're preaching to the choir brother, there aren't many fans of COTW hereabouts. Videos posted here of even Diamond hunts in COTW garner so few views you can count them on one hand, sometimes two. And yep, they need to buff the bison and make them a sight more easily spooked in Classic. It's like they think all wild bison are like they are in Yellowstone, almost farm animals.
Yes, bison more aggressive and maybe grizz not so much. Real grizz don't all attack like in Classic. If they did i'd be dead working the gold claim in Alaska. The claim was on a small river and i'd be panning and a grizz would be 40 yds away fishing. We both did our thing and didn't bother each other.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

I managed to work my way from last to first in the grizz competition. If it holds up good if not congrats to the winner.

It's my first and last competition for hunting those bonehead bears. What frustrating hunting.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

Well, I won. My first 1st place. That's not a bad feeling and made the hunt worth it.

I'm still waiting for another elk hunt I like. I don't like the rules on most of them. I don't know why they can't make the other hunters the competition instead of some silly unrealistic rules.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

OldMtnMan wrote:Well, I won. My first 1st place. That's not a bad feeling and made the hunt worth it.

I'm still waiting for another elk hunt I like. I don't like the rules on most of them. I don't know why they can't make the other hunters the competition instead of some silly unrealistic rules.
Congratz Pete!! Well done!! And in the true spirit of hunting, not just "gaming the game." Outstanding!! TWO THUMBS UP!!!
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

Tanks. :D
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Finished the Axis deer mission pack so all missions done for me..... till the next set.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

muldo wrote:Finished the Axis deer mission pack so all missions done for me..... till the next set.
Hey muldo, you've been here a long time, have you ever reset your missions? You must have been here when they supplied the one free Reset Missions card, weren't you??
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

JimboCrow wrote:
muldo wrote:Finished the Axis deer mission pack so all missions done for me..... till the next set.
Hey muldo, you've been here a long time, have you ever reset your missions? You must have been here when they supplied the one free Reset Missions card, weren't you??
Cheers JimboCrow, I've never reset them as once they are done I consider them done. Besides there are a few in there that would break my already stretched thin sanity if I tried them again. :D
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

[quote="muldo"]

Cheers JimboCrow, I've never reset them as once they are done I consider them done.

Good for you. :D
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
22SAS_Wimp
Tracker

Post by 22SAS_Wimp »

Congrats Muldo. ;)
I agree with your sentiment regarding resetting missions - I don't think I would reset the missions for less than £10,000,000. XD And even then, they'd still need to pay me another £90mil to actually complete them again instead of just leaving them all deactivated. lol

Return to “Missions”