All Complete!

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Re: All Complete!

Post by OldMtnMan »

LOL..It looks like I saved myself a lot of frustration by not doing them.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
mel_o_mel
Tracker

Post by mel_o_mel »

I do mission resets because they earn me more gm$ and I'm going to be hunting those animals anyway, but here are lot's of missions I'm not likely to do again and some I don't even want to think about let alone attempt again.
Have a MeLLoW Day 8-)
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

mel_o_mel wrote:I do mission resets because they earn me more gm$ and I'm going to be hunting those animals anyway, but here are lot's of missions I'm not likely to do again and some I don't even want to think about let alone attempt again.
1. By resetting my missions approximately every four months, I earn on average about 5000gm$ every day, just by doing a few missions on top of my Daily Mission, and often a lot more. That's equivalent to 300em$ every single day.

2. My previous to last Missions Reset was on May 14th; when I reset them again last Tuesday I had only four mission packs left unfinished, each of which were stuck at one ridiculously hard mission anyway. I paid for the reset with the gm$ I earned over the weekend before.

3. Yesterday, in one day, I made exactly 15657gm$ over 5 real time hours during which I combined my last two Hemmeldal Travel Missions with my last three Brown Bear missions. That's equivalent to 921em$ earned in one day, and that was on an easy Daily Mission day.

4. Not every day is as good as yesterday, but I always make a bare minimum of 3000gm$ per day, absolutely, no question. Today I have a medium Daily Mission to do, so I'll make 1000em$ right away, out of the gate.

5. Doing missions every day pays for everything and adds something interesting to every hunt. It earns me as much cash as someone entering all the comps can make on their best day; but the best thing is that I never get "scooped at the end," and I never have to "scoop" anyone else either.

6. I have an unfair advantage because I have all the weapons and equipment, but even if you don't, it's still a great way to earn and have fun at the same time.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

If you have all the weapons and gear. What do you do with all that money?

I'm not even close to owning all that but I do have all i'm planning to ever use. I can pay for elk scent and ammo from just killing bull elk with
a lot left over. So, i'm all set. I spent my own money to buy most of it but that was done on purpose to contribute to the game. I'm still way ahead of what I would have spent on real hunting this year had I not retired from it.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

OldMtnMan wrote:If you have all the weapons and gear. What do you do with all that money?

I'm not even close to owning all that but I do have all i'm planning to ever use. I can pay for elk scent and ammo from just killing bull elk with
a lot left over. So, i'm all set. I spent my own money to buy most of it but that was done on purpose to contribute to the game. I'm still way ahead of what I would have spent on real hunting this year had I not retired from it.
You can have up to 10 tents, 15 treestands etc etc on each reserve. Some people have a lot of gear deployed on their maps.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

I do have 10 trapper tents spread all over Timbergold. I would think with the money you're making you have everything on all maps no?

Then again you use a lot more stuff than me and have ammo to buy for a lot of weapons. Ok, I can see you need a lot of money and using gms to buy is expensive compared to ems like I use.

Ok, carry on.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

OldMtnMan wrote:If you have all the weapons and gear. What do you do with all that money?
I should have said I have all the equipment required to complete the missions, but I don't have all the equipment I want to buy yet.

Like Deconstructed said, you can have 15 tree stands per reserve, but you can also have 15 ground blinds, 15 tripod stands, and 7 deployable towers as well. I am currently building up my reserve setups for MP games (to help others complete their missions) and I'm buying the two-person versions of tree stands and tripods. Plus I'm going to buy the Royal 12 ga. and 10 ga. shotguns which are 85000gm$ each so I'm not there yet. ;)
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

85,000!!!!!!!!!

Good grief!
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

Genius, nice tip friend. Aaaa and congratulations for doing all the missions. That IS a performance.
cr3at0r

Post by cr3at0r »

One is somewhat buged and do not count because support validated one for me ,
still finally all done !

Return to “Missions”