10 Anniversary mission pack ...

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
L3M182
Outfitter

Re: 10 Anniversary mission pack ...

Post by L3M182 »

BuiuRei wrote:
Burning Bridges wrote:What part of "[16GA/9.3x74R] should work and you have the advantage that you can give TWO quick shots that should do the kill 99% of the time" did you not understand BuiuRei?

Someone asked a question about a weapon [which he obviously owns] and you try to instill doubts that his Drilling COULD not be enough for mission success? There are probably hundreds of people who solved the mission with the Drilling, and not one has yet complained that this particular mission failed because of it.

He should definitely go with the drilling which is perfectly fine for the mission.
Whatever floats your boat.

im with buiu, the 16 gauge is really gonna struggle at 50+ meters. sure you could double tap it but if you miss or dont get it down thats it that deer is off and you have to deal with the track. why add that extra level of complexity when you can give it 1 massive hit with the 10 gauge then an extra 5 hail mary shots if it doesn't go down.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Is the 10 gauge more powerful then the 12 gauge ot does it have less spray ?
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

i think its the same power and spread just the bigger gauges have more pellets that it can put into the same given target area.

16ga- 12 pellets
12ga-13 pellets
10ga- 16 pellets

with that many pellets whatever it is its not the classic 00 buckshot

however the box art for shotgun ammo is as amazing as ever. For 10ga and 16ga it says 1-1/4oz of no.6 shot 1295 fps for all 6 boxes and that is a lovely little pigeon or dove load irl but is verging on sketchy even for ducks :D. EW R&D
Burning Bridges
Hunter

Post by Burning Bridges »

I did not understand why he argued to be honest. The question was if the 16 GA Drilling rifle could be used to complete the mission and it sure can. There are certainly other or better shotguns to complete the mission, but it sounded like Agava must have (buy) a different shotgun, which is certainly not required. The 10 GA is certainly the better choice, no question, but all that was requested was one double shot with 16GA, if he has nothing else.

here is some rl info on the different gauges: https://thebiggamehuntingblog.com/shotg ... 28-vs-410/
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Why do you have to buy something if the single shot 12ga is free?
Idk why you keep arguing too, so we're even.
Spoiler:
Burning Bridges
Hunter

Good, can we come to an agreement on the question?
Agava wrote:If some one know / test if u can use "16GA/9.3x74R Drilling Combination Gun" to get BT mission?
a) yes you can

b) it's recommended to use a 12 GA or even 10 GA (if you have it and it's also arguably the best shotgun you can buy)

wrong??

Although I used 10GA I actually carried the Drilling to the mission and was perplexed at the implied answer.
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

Burning Bridges wrote:Good, can we come to an agreement on the question?
Agava wrote:If some one know / test if u can use "16GA/9.3x74R Drilling Combination Gun" to get BT mission?
a) yes you can

b) it's recommended to use a 12 GA or even 10 GA (if you have it and it's also arguably the best shotgun you can buy)

wrong??

Although I used 10GA I actually carried the Drilling to the mission and was perplexed at the implied answer.

i dont get what your argument is here dude?. you're arguing even though you're in agreement

his answer to the question is pretty straight forward. "Even if it's a valid gun for the mission, I really wouldn't use 16GA for this mission."

i mean first of all do you know for sure you can use the drilling to finish the mission? because i dont. This mission pack is the most buggy and fickle to date, do we have a conformation from someone who has passed it with the drilling?. he(and i) recommended the 10 gauge because it hits the hardest and thats what most people have confirmed a pass with.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

I personally did it with the 12ga pump, so I'm sure it works too.
But I'm off of here, it's pretty obvious this won't get nowhere.
Spoiler:
Burning Bridges
Hunter

Same.
L3M182 wrote:do we have a conformation from someone who has passed it with the drilling?
How are we supposed to get a confirmation if no one tries? :D
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

Burning Bridges wrote:Same.
L3M182 wrote:do we have a conformation from someone who has passed it with the drilling?
How are we supposed to get a confirmation if no one tries? :D

right so after all that you dont actually know if it works.... so your answer should have been

"a) yes you can" i havent got a clue

b)" it's recommended to use a 12 GA or even 10 GA (if you have it and it's also arguably the best shotgun you can buy)" but im going to argue the case of the clearly inferior tool for the job anyway

Return to “Missions”