10 Anniversary mission pack ...

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Re: 10 Anniversary mission pack ...

Post by BuiuRei »

Burning Bridges wrote:
Agava wrote:If some one know / test if u can use "16GA/9.3x74R Drilling Combination Gun" to get BT mission?
BuiuRei wrote:
Agava wrote:If some one know / test if u can use "16GA/9.3x74R Drilling Combination Gun" to get BT mission?
Even if it's a valid gun for the mission, I really wouldn't use 16GA for this mission.
It should work and you have the advantage that you can give TWO quick shots that should do the kill 99% of the time.

I personally did it with a 10 GA lever action, that definitely worked. The deer walked a bit from an intestines shot, but died.
Big difference between "you could" and "you should"...
Not to mention there are double barreled 12GAs.
Spoiler:
Burning Bridges
Hunter

Post by Burning Bridges »

You can take any shotgun in the game that fires buckshot.
BuiuRei wrote:Big difference between "you could" and "you should"...
and that's why I wrote "should"
Shaggymobilly
Spotter

Post by Shaggymobilly »

I'm not very familiar with LP. I did see a feral hog out of the north tower while I was hunting for the muley @ under 15m. It was too small though.

My question is, would that be a very good place to set out a hog feeder? All I've got left is the 900+kg feral hog and I don't hunt them much. Hoping to narrow down the search.

Edit: Forgot to add...I've 3 bear feeders active on VdB. If one is interested I'd be glad to swap MP hunts if you've got a good hog spot active.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

I have mine 400 m west of the middle tower courtesy ron mctubes youtubechannel. Didnt need to wait for attraction to get the hogs running to it.

I have tents under the mid tower often see some pigs there when I tent spawn. Dont start there if you walk there there is never any action. For some reason its better to fast travel to locations.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I have mine in the open fields some 35mts of the middle tower, works great attracting hogs, and the tower provide a nice shooting platform for bows, shotguns and of course rifles.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Next one ready to pick up. PM me if you need one.

I'll be playing ACOD in the meantime. :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Burning Bridges wrote:You can take any shotgun in the game that fires buckshot.
BuiuRei wrote:Big difference between "you could" and "you should"...
and that's why I wrote "should"
where it should be "could".
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Burning Bridges
Hunter

Post by Burning Bridges »

What part of "[16GA/9.3x74R] should work and you have the advantage that you can give TWO quick shots that should do the kill 99% of the time" did you not understand BuiuRei?

Someone asked a question about a weapon [which he obviously owns] and you try to instill doubts that his Drilling COULD not be enough for mission success? There are probably hundreds of people who solved the mission with the Drilling, and not one has yet complained that this particular mission failed because of it.

He should definitely go with the drilling which is perfectly fine for the mission.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Burning Bridges wrote:What part of "[16GA/9.3x74R] should work and you have the advantage that you can give TWO quick shots that should do the kill 99% of the time" did you not understand BuiuRei?

Someone asked a question about a weapon [which he obviously owns] and you try to instill doubts that his Drilling COULD not be enough for mission success? There are probably hundreds of people who solved the mission with the Drilling, and not one has yet complained that this particular mission failed because of it.

He should definitely go with the drilling which is perfectly fine for the mission.
Whatever floats your boat.
Spoiler:

Return to “Missions”