10 Anniversary mission pack ...

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

10 Anniversary mission pack ...

Post by DYEUZ »

Hey guys . Any info about those new mission in regards to the 10 anniversary , you can share here .

First , we are finding out that they don't need to be done in order .

Second , i tried the one which is asking to kill an Elk , with the RME and it did not work . So , guess it's the Roosevelt Elk that is needed , even if it's not mentioned .

Also, The mission with the Mule Deer , under 15m , 91kg + , from a tower in LP. I shot 3 of them , from under 15m and of a weight over 91kg , from the North tower . It did not work .
Could it be another tower ? Only two left , unless , our constructible ones are good also .
It says :
What better way of hunting those deer than atop one of the majestic towers of Logger's Point, right?
thx for sharing .
Last edited by DYEUZ on May 6th, 2019, 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: 10 Anniversary mission pack ...

Post by Hawkeye »

Moved to <Missions>
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yeah, seems somethin' isn't working right. Hunting with Doc mission Wt 10 typical points- I used the 7mm-08 Scout, maybe there were/are weapons requirements, or the "Scout" isn't yet set as an ethical weapon for the mission. I dunno, the 'yote' mission worked. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

I did the
#1 WT : snakebite
#2 BT : buckshot
#6 Yote : Tenpoint
#7 FH : 30-06 , intestines shot .

That's what i have done so far .

EDIT : I tried at the South tower ( one close to electric station ) and again , it did not work . :?

EDIT 2 : ok, i tried from the middle tower , with 30-06 and still no go .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

BCKidd wrote:Yeah, seems somethin' isn't working right. Hunting with Doc mission Wt 10 typical points- I used the 7mm-08 Scout, maybe there were/are weapons requirements, or the "Scout" isn't yet set as an ethical weapon for the mission. I dunno, the 'yote' mission worked. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

To me was the contrary, my WT worked and the Coyote didn't, for the WT i used the .300 and the animal was idle, with the Coyote i used the .44 revolver and the animal was trotting, and i dont see why the Mules in Dyeuz hunt didn't count, maybe the missions are missing something in the description, maybe they were released before be ready.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

VonStratos wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Yeah, seems somethin' isn't working right. Hunting with Doc mission Wt 10 typical points- I used the 7mm-08 Scout, maybe there were/are weapons requirements, or the "Scout" isn't yet set as an ethical weapon for the mission. I dunno, the 'yote' mission worked. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

To me was the contrary, my WT worked and the Coyote didn't, for the WT i used the .300 and the animal was idle, with the Coyote i used the .44 revolver and the animal was trotting, and i dont see why the Mules in Dyeuz hunt didn't count, maybe the missions are missing something in the description, maybe they were released before be ready.
Pretty weird alright . :?
Trying the Turkey one now , in WHI ...

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BearJohnson
Hunter

Post by BearJohnson »

I got the Yote done... with .357
I may be a noob... but I still have fun!
Trigger time = FUN!

Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

I shot a MD(idle) in TgT with the .270 "Grey Wolf" rifle from a constructable tower, but it didn't count.

I shot a WT(idle) in WHI with the .44 handgun (prone, no stands) and that got completed.

Another rushed mission pack it seems. With the Mule deer it might be the same issue as the bugged lynx and sambar missions that required treestands.

Edit: Blacktail(idle) with 10GA while prone on the ground - ok
Coyote with "Red Dragon" from TS. It was "idle" when shot. - ok
Turkey w/ "Red dragon" from TS & 10GA while prone on ground - ok
Last edited by Villkatta on May 6th, 2019, 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Villkatta wrote:I shot a MD in TgT with the .270 "Grey Wolf" rifle from a constructable tower, but it didn't count.

I shot a WT in WHI with the .44 handgun (prone, no stands) and that got completed.

Another rushed mission pack it seems. With the Mule deer it might be the same issue as the bugged lynx and sambar missions that required treestands.
I did not try them in a TS . I will after the Turkeys . I have 1/2 done ...

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

DYEUZ wrote:
Villkatta wrote:I shot a MD in TgT with the .270 "Grey Wolf" rifle from a constructable tower, but it didn't count.

I shot a WT in WHI with the .44 handgun (prone, no stands) and that got completed.

I did not try them in a TS . I will after the Turkeys . I have 1/2 done ...
I mean the missions that required you to harvest a lynx and two sambars that was shot from a TS. They didn't register either. Lynx one is fixed, the Sambar is not.
I don't think it will help to use a TS on the Mule.

Return to “Missions”