10 Anniversary mission pack ...

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Burning Bridges
Hunter

Re: 10 Anniversary mission pack ...

Post by Burning Bridges »

BuiuRei wrote:I'd refrain talking trash you don't know about in the future.
Same to you
Burning Bridges
Hunter

VonStratos wrote:Good, i have the 16ga SxS, they use the same ammo, but the Drilling also have slugs. Not to mention the rifle gun.
The Drilling is really an amazing weapon, the sounds and kick are like real life. It's the first gun that does that.

Just don't use the rifle barrel for shots over 150m before you take a measure of the bullet drop, because it drops like mad.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Burning Bridges wrote:
BuiuRei wrote:I'd refrain talking trash you don't know about in the future.
Same to you
Right, because I was the one that claimed another person didn't have something when he had, and I could just have spent 10 seconds to enter his profile and figure that out.
Spoiler:
Burning Bridges
Hunter

No, because you were the person that took great offense when I said that the gun should be perfectly fine for the mission when you had said you think it maybe couldn't.

Bro, I dont really care how many weapons you own tbh nor do I think that Agava or anyone else does. Agava just wanted to hear wether anyone knew with certainty he couldn't use his weapon, whihc he obviously really wanted to. Then this Cassandra number by you. You command that I should have written "could" instead of "should" and other nonsense and now I have you and your equally cantankerous friend at my tail who edits my posts to please himself. While all the time the weapon has most certainly been perfectly fine for the mission as not one of the 100s or 1000s of people who own it complained that they had a problem. Just admit that the weapon was fine and you have been flogging a dead horse. It's like telling someone not to open a can of milk because someone "could" have put cyanide inside and then throw a tantrum because someone else said it should be fine. Then comes your friend and adds in read letters: unless I present proof there is no cyanide inside I have no loving clue
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

I think you mistake opposition with offense.
I haven't been offended so far, that doesn't happen that often; definitely not against someone that I literally do not know.
Spoiler:
Burning Bridges
Hunter

Opposition against what? To me you sound like the narrator in The Bagel Salesman, by Ephraim Kishon. In it the narrator thinks the salesman wants to fool him into buying only the old, low quality bagels and goes through great lengths to prove it, only to find out at the end, after many years, that all the bagels always were fresh.

And here to the question wether the 16GA Drilling buckshot shells can kill a deer at 63.4 m https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/burn ... /649340558
_Unknown_

Post by _Unknown_ »

After killing 20 wt bucks for the last mission I just realized I was using the carbon version and for some reason that doesn't count. Soooo many hours wasted....
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

I found the rifle of the drilling to be a blast, while the shotgun part is not good. Same as the 16ga SxS shotgun, I will not ever use that again unless a mission requires me to.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

HooCairs wrote:I found the rifle of the drilling to be a blast, while the shotgun part is not good. Same as the 16ga SxS shotgun, I will not ever use that again unless a mission requires me to.
Is it better then the 9.3 over under and all around?
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

knott wrote:
HooCairs wrote:I found the rifle of the drilling to be a blast, while the shotgun part is not good. Same as the 16ga SxS shotgun, I will not ever use that again unless a mission requires me to.
Is it better then the 9.3 over under and all around?
They appear very similar to me. The drilling is really mostly the convenience of having a rifle and a shotgun combined. If I wanted a rifle or shotgun separate, I would look for other weapons. The 10ga shotgun and many other rifles due to the bad scope selection of the drilling.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “Missions”