10 Anniversary mission pack ...

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
_dfad_
Scout

Re: 10 Anniversary mission pack ...

Post by _dfad_ »

The mission pack is still here, and I still try to complete the pig mission.
Since May 11th, I spotted 134 hogs and harvested 48 of them, including 6 840+ and 2 850+ males.
And not a single one that was 900+...

"5 FPS at Picabeen Bay" club ;)
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

_dfad_ wrote:The mission pack is still here, and I still try to complete the pig mission.
Since May 11th, I spotted 134 hogs and harvested 48 of them, including 6 840+ and 2 850+ males.
dfad, PM me and I will help you with this mission.
Spoiler:
hopakee

Post by hopakee »

_dfad_ wrote:The mission pack is still here, and I still try to complete the pig mission.
I felt the same spending atleast 10 hours hunting hogs by walking around and "hunting" them. Ended up using a hog feeder+spotting scope and placed it in Bushrangers Run and kept restarting the map untill one spawned for me. I shot several 1100+ acording to my spotting info untill I got lucky enough to get a 940+ hog. Ended up getting the mission done within 2 hours this way.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Thank you. Maybe i am not the worst hunter ever but i did shoot more 850:s then that :p I am the guy that after several hundred hours still got no diamond in cotw
Monsieurigolo
Tracker

Post by Monsieurigolo »

i'm quite disappointed with the 10th anniversary mission. Having been playing the game since 2012, this event was quite emotional. unfortunately, I noticed it very late and it was very difficult to complete all the missions unless you played hours a day. I know it was supposed to end on may 20th but as I was able to access to the missions after this date, I thought l would be rewarded once all the missions completed. (it was the case with some events). It took me Sooooo much time to find this 900+ kg Feral hog... It would have been better to authorize players to complete all the missions at their rythme, if they started the first one BEFORE may 20th, no ? Very frustrating indeed.

Return to “Missions”