10 Anniversary mission pack ...

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Burning Bridges
Hunter

Re: 10 Anniversary mission pack ...

Post by Burning Bridges »

The Drilling is one of those rifles that is extreme fun although it has almost only downsides. It wobbles, the colors on it clash with each other, the scope has an ugly sight and the 9.3 drops like a stone but at the end of the day I just love to shoot it. This must be because the shooting sound is the best in the game (especially the shotgun), and the click sound when selecting barrels is also strangely addictive. Of course it also drops anything with ease up to the point where bullet drop sets in so it's a perfect all round rifle for realistic hunting ranges.
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

Burning Bridges wrote:I also assume those 2 just try to sow doubt because they don't even own the Drilling. There is no other rational explanation why someone would get so worked up because someone said that the rifle SHOULD be usable for the mission :lol:

There is no reason at all to doubt that the 16GA Drilling was usable to complete the Blacktail mission!

It's a very good weapon with fantastic sound, and I have had zero issues with it.

Everything else is just a showcase how urban myths are born.
well i do own the drilling, the reason to doubt the drilling may not work for this mission is that we have no conformation it does and its not unheard of for some weapons not to register in comps and missions. and as the 10ga is more powerful making the task easier and is confirmed by myself, YOU and many others i go back buiu's original answer about 5 pages of dribble back.

" Even if it's a valid gun for the mission, I really wouldn't use 16GA for this mission."
VonSpiess

Post by VonSpiess »

I finished the turkey mission and after i quit the game to activate the next mission, the 10 anniversary mission pack is no longer available. I'm i missing something?
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

VonSpiess wrote:I finished the turkey mission and after i quit the game to activate the next mission, the 10 anniversary mission pack is no longer available. I'm i missing something?
According to the most recent status update, "Due to popular demand, we have extended the 10-year mission pack by an extra week and this pack will close on the 20th of May at 9 am CEST!"

I believe the mission pack is done.
RonnieSlayer

Post by RonnieSlayer »

Hi, I just finished the 10 Anniversary pack, I know you said it finished 20th may, but it was still there...It let me do all the other missions, but not the last one that you have to open...The Activate button comes up, I can activate it and it goes grey, but when I go into the game the button goes orange again...Please let me finish it :) I would be seriously grateful, I have had a lot of personal things going on and didn't realise we had such a short time to do them :(
VonSpiess

Post by VonSpiess »

Thank you for the info.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Ok here is the thing, i just opened the launcher and the last mission pack was there, but after clear the game and cache and restart the pack was gone, so yes the time to do the missions is ended, that must be why some people can see the pack but can not activate the missions, they need to clear game and launcher to actualize the mission section and then the pack will be gone of the list.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

I had the same thing on the web page (mission pack still showing). I did the "Change your language" trick & it disappeared.

It's typical that if you have an event mission activated before it expires, it will still allow you to finish it. (even if you can't see it listed)
I finished a couple of last years Valentine missions while doing this years. :lol:
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Burning Bridges
Hunter

Post by Burning Bridges »

Tod1d
Did I get this right that you say if I had activated the whitetail mission and not completed it, it would have been there basically forever?
Some people asked me what would happen if time ran out and I wanted to know it myself.

P.S. But then the WT was the easiest by far and most people would have got stuck with the hog, WT, MD, Elk. I personally got almost terminally stuck with the Elk and spent 30 hours finding one. And those 7 missions did not need to be activated :(
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Burning Bridges wrote:Tod1d
Did I get this right that you say if I had activated the whitetail mission and not completed it, it would have been there basically forever?
Some people asked me what would happen if time ran out and I wanted to know it myself.

P.S. But then the WT was the easiest by far and most people would have got stuck with the hog, WT, MD, Elk. I personally got almost terminally stuck with the Elk and spent 30 hours finding one. And those 7 missions did not need to be activated :(
That is the way event missions have always worked in the past. I've completed a bunch accidentally after they were no longer available.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!

Return to “Missions”