Sambar Deer Missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Villkatta
Outfitter

Sambar Deer Missions

Post by Villkatta »

Sambar Deer missions are out!

Mission 1-6:

1.Entering the Odd Zone
Spoiler:
ID tracks from a Sambar Deer.
ID droppings from a Sambar Deer.
Identify a call from a Sambar Deer.
2.Sample Analysis
Spoiler:
Harvest a Sambar Deer.
Harvest another Sambar Deer.
3.Second-Rate Results
Spoiler:
Harvest a male Sambar Deer at 100% Harvest Value in the same hunt.
Harvest another male Sambar Deer at 100% Harvest Value in the same hunt.
4.Sambar Epidemic
Spoiler:
Harvest a male Sambar Deer using any Recurve Bow with one shot.
5.Inconclusive Results
Spoiler:
Spot a male Sambar Deer.
Spot a female Sambar Deer.
After completing the first two objectives, harvest a Sambar Deer with a weight of 300 kg (Approx. 661 lbs) or higher at 100% Harvest Value.
6.Witchcraft? No. Science!
Spoiler:
First, harvest a male Sambar Deer at 100% Harvest Value with a weight of 420 kg (Approx. 926 lbs) or higher.
Then, harvest a male Sambar Deer at 100% Harvest Value with a score of 180 or higher.
Then, harvest a female Sambar Deer at 100% Harvest Value with one shot.
Then, harvest a female Sambar Deer at 100% Harvest Value with a weight of 200 kg (Approx. 441 lbs) or lower.
Finally, harvest any Sambar Deer at 100% Harvest Value with any shotgun using Slug Shells.
NB! HINT to mission 6:
Spoiler:
These missions do not have to bee done in the prescribed order, and you may complete more then one at the time. This might be an error as it seems to be meant to be done in order and separate.
Last edited by Villkatta on April 18th, 2019, 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

muldo
Outfitter

Re: Sambar Deer Missions

Post by muldo »

Great update, thanks Villkatta.
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

Thanks Villkatta. Complete 7 missions - 8 ......almost all deer must be in the first hundred) 210, 215 and 220 :)
Harvest a male Sambar Deer at 100% Harvest Value with a score of 210 or higher at under 40 meters (Approx. 131 feet).
Then, harvest a male Sambar Deer at 100% Harvest Value with a score of 215 or higher at under 30 meters (Approx. 98 feet).
Finally, harvest a male Sambar Deer at 100% Harvest Value with a score of 220 or higher at under 25 meters (Approx. 82 feet).
Last edited by fon_Belkrofft_DK on April 19th, 2019, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Mission 7:

Shoot for Your Life
Spoiler:
Harvest two male Sambar Deer within 10 minutes of each harvest.
Mission 8:

The Resistance
Spoiler:
Harvest a male Sambar Deer at 100% Harvest Value with a score of 210 or higher at under 40 meters (Approx. 131 feet).
Then, harvest a male Sambar Deer at 100% Harvest Value with a score of 215 or higher at under 30 meters (Approx. 98 feet).
Finally, harvest a male Sambar Deer at 100% Harvest Value with a score of 220 or higher at under 25 meters (Approx. 82 feet).

ClemD
Scout

Post by ClemD »

Has anybody completed the #9 Sambar Deer Mission? I think it is bugged !

Objectives:
- Harvest a male Sambar Deer at 100% Harvest Value at over 20 meters (Approx. 66 feet) from a Treestand in the same hunt.
- Harvest a female Sambar Deer at 100% Harvest Value at over 30 meters (Approx. 98 feet) from a Treestand in the same hunt.

I did not get the completion message for neither animal nor at the end. Unless I am mistaken, I met all the requirements. Here is my hunt.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/clem ... n/85578664

Rare: 153 – Non-Typical: 12
Competitions: 82 – Gold: 25, Silver: 29, Bronze: 23, Events: 5
ClemD
Scout

Post by ClemD »

ClemD wrote:Has anybody completed the #9 Sambar Deer Mission? I think it is bugged !

Objectives:
- Harvest a male Sambar Deer at 100% Harvest Value at over 20 meters (Approx. 66 feet) from a Treestand in the same hunt.
- Harvest a female Sambar Deer at 100% Harvest Value at over 30 meters (Approx. 98 feet) from a Treestand in the same hunt.

I did not get the completion message for neither animal nor at the end. Unless I am mistaken, I met all the requirements. Here is my hunt.
I tried "at under 20 meters" and "at under 30 meters" just in case, and I still do not get the mission !

fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

ClemD wrote:
ClemD wrote:Has anybody completed the #9 Sambar Deer Mission? I think it is bugged !

Objectives:

I tried "at under 20 meters" and "at under 30 meters" just in case, and I still do not get the mission !
It seems the same problem as with the Linux cat in mission 9?
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

ClemD wrote:

Objectives:

As I'm still stuck at mission 8 (how did you manage to do that mission so fast??) I recommend that you open a bug report. As far as I can see you have done all that the mission requires. Might be the same problem as the lynx mission. That should get it sorted.

ClemD
Scout

Post by ClemD »

Villkatta wrote:
ClemD wrote:

Objectives:

As I'm still stuck at mission 8 (how did you manage to do that mission so fast??) I recommend that you open a bug report. As far as I can see you have done all that the mission requires. Might be the same problem as the lynx mission. That should get it sorted.
I just created a bug report for the Sambar Deer Mission #9. As for mission #8, I think I was just lucky for the male showing up at the right time.

fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Villkatta wrote:
ClemD wrote:

Objectives:

In mission 8 you can close everything with one shot. Deer 220 and more, under 25 meters.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/fon_ ... /644344833
9 mission is not counted

Return to “Missions”