Sambar Deer Missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
JMMax
Spotter

Re: Sambar Deer Missions

Post by JMMax »

fantamichele wrote:
JMMax wrote:I submitted a request stating which hunt i completed the mission and asked if they would fix it or at least give me credit for completing it. Took a few days but today is showed complete and i received the gm for it.

10. Patient Zero (Single Player)
Spoiler:
Harvest "Patient Zero" by the large beach north of Piccabeen Bay (X: 6.273, Y: 6.330) at over 100 meters (Approx. 328 feet) with 100% Harvest Value.
Hi, are you saying that to unlock mission 9 I have to send a ticket to the support?

not sure they fixed it but thats what I had to do. I stated which hunt i completed the tasks and a couple days later it shows complete.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

JMMax wrote:
fantamichele wrote:
JMMax wrote:I submitted a request stating which hunt i completed the mission and asked if they would fix it or at least give me credit for completing it. Took a few days but today is showed complete and i received the gm for it.

10. Patient Zero (Single Player)
Spoiler:
Harvest "Patient Zero" by the large beach north of Piccabeen Bay (X: 6.273, Y: 6.330) at over 100 meters (Approx. 328 feet) with 100% Harvest Value.
Hi, are you saying that to unlock mission 9 I have to send a ticket to the support?

not sure they fixed it but thats what I had to do. I stated which hunt i completed the tasks and a couple days later it shows complete.
OK thanks ;)
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Mission 9 still isn't fixed , just tried again with no success. Looks like the ticket is the only way.
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Just had my ticket from support, thanks for that guys. On to mission 10.

Edit- Mission 10 complete. Farewell to Piccabeen for a while. :D
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

muldo wrote:Just had my ticket from support, thanks for that guys. On to mission 10.

Edit- Mission 10 complete. Farewell to Piccabeen for a while. :D
Not understood. What happened and how?
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

They sent in a ticket on the bugged mission 9 and they fixed it so they could continue with mission 10
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

knott wrote:They sent in a ticket on the bugged mission 9 and they fixed it so they could continue with mission 10
Someone handling tickets seems easier than fixing the mission. Same again as with the broken comps.

Just to give a perspective to everyone how difficult missions are to create technically. There was some time when the team was short due to some reason, Alena Rybik in the role of communication manager, set up the missions! Now of course she is a very smart lady, but I doubt she can program (forgive me Alena if you can and read this :D). The missions are scripts where you define factors such as the required animal, gender, weapon(s), organs, stands, etc. They can also spawn specific animals for missions, but it is all just feeding data into an existing mission engine. Fixing this Sambar mission could be done in no time for someone at EW.

Now they fixed the broken comps, so maybe they will fix this mission eventually.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

Now support will be overwhelmed with letters))))))))
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

When you send a ticket to support, you will need to attach screenshots of the harvested animals, as evidence.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

muldo wrote:When you send a ticket to support, you will need to attach screenshots of the harvested animals, as evidence.
You mean they cannot check those values on the server in your statistics? :?
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “Missions”