Dall sheep Missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
muldo
Outfitter

Dall sheep Missions

Post by muldo »

Enjoying so far. On to mission 9 now. No specific weapon needed, except for the .243 in mission 6 and we all should have one of those. :)
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Re: Dall sheep Missions

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

MISSION CLOSED))) Thanks to the developers - it was interesting
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Mission set done, much enjoyed and no Ptarmigans in sight.
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

I'd be all done with this pack too if I could find a dinky male. They must exist! :shock:

UPDATE - Found a dink, mission pack complete! :D
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Anita Ruling

Post by Anita Ruling »

Will someone who has finished tell me if #10 has to be done in order? Thank you.
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Anita Ruling wrote:Will someone who has finished tell me if #10 has to be done in order? Thank you.
No, they do not have to be done in order.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

I also just completed the Dall Sheep Missions and am off to shoot some Ptarmigans! he he

Wetland :D
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Can someone please post all dall sheep missions so I can copy and paste them into the Wiki? :D
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Dall Sheep Missions
Progress: 10 / 10
Hello hunter! My name is Dolly Stone and I am the owner and business coordinator of the Ramshead Ski Resort located just outside of the EHR. Construction of the retreat was completed some time ago and we were scheduled to debut in only a few short weeks, but a catastrophe has occurred at the resort! Many of the decor items that we had ordered for our guest rooms and lobbies were damaged in transit as they were being delivered to us. We are located on a remote mountainside and the terrain around here can be perilous. Who knows how long it could take for another shipment of non-essential items to arrive! We are enlisting your help in order to gather some final touch furnishings for our resort. The theme of the lodge is one you may be familiar with and it stays true to the Ramshead name-- we need some all natural Dall sheep decor. This mission pack was created by community member xOEDragonx.

Flocking To The Hills
Description
First, we need you to prove to us that you are the right hunter for this job. Head out into the EHR and find some evidence of Dall sheep activity. If you can locate some tracks or, even better, spot a Dall sheep, I'll feel a lot more confident knowing that you're the one taking on this challenge. We're counting on you!
Objectives
Locate 3 Dall Sheep tracks from the same animal.
Spot a Dall Sheep.
Rewards
100 gm$

Don't Be So Sheepish
Description
So you located some sheep out there in the snowy mountains? That's great news! But this is where things start to get challenging. Not only do you need to be able to pick out those white, wooly beasts from their snowy domains, you'll need to be able to hunt and harvest them as well. Please bring me a Dall sheep to prove that you have the patience and endurance to hunt in these frigid lands and I'll officially hire you as the new decor coordinator of the lodge!
Objectives
Harvest a Dall Sheep.
Rewards
200 gm$

I Only Have Eyes For Ewe
Description
Now that you have proven yourself to be a competent Dall sheep hunter, it's time for the real work to begin. We are racing the clock to get the resort ready for its big opening debut! One thing that we really need to make the furniture stand out are some natural sheepskins. The soft hides can be draped over chairs, laid out to cover bed sheets, lined up on the mantel of a wood burning stove… they are such a universal accessory! Please, bring me three soft ewe hides so I can add them to our luxurious rooms.
Objectives
Harvest a female Dall Sheep.
Harvest another female Dall Sheep.
Harvest one last female Dall Sheep.
Rewards
300 gm$

If You Can't Dodge It
Description
Now that we have started sprucing things up around the lodge, I'm beginning to realize just how bland our dining room is. There is a large empty space in the center of the room and I'm just itching to put something there that would dazzle our guests. Some of the workers at the resort have suggested a small water fountain or a carved wooden statue but I have something very different in mind. I would like you to bring me a real Dall sheep ram that I can have the local taxidermist stuff and put on a beautiful pedestal. It has to be a big enough specimen to impress our visitors. And since I want a full-body mount, I would need the ram to have as little damage to the hide as possible. Please don't put any extra holes in it!
Objectives
Harvest a male Dall Sheep with a single shot using any ethical weapon.
Rewards
400 gm$

Hoofin' It
Description
That male Dall sheep in the dining room is just gorgeous! It really puts the "ram" in Ramshead Ski Resort. However, the dining room is only a small part of our retreat and we would like our guests to get the full sheep experience as soon as they enter our front doors. We could really use a pair of taxidermied ram heads so that one may hang on either side of the entrance to the main lobby. Since these heads might just be the first things that our visitors see when they enter the resort, I would like them to be in pristine condition. Please harvest the animals quickly and ethically, either with a heart or lung shot, so that they don't struggle and damage themselves. Also keep in mind that time is running out for getting the finishing touches just right inside of the lodge. It will really save us some time at the taxidermist's if you can harvest both rams in a single hunt.
Objectives
Harvest a male Dall Sheep with a shot through the heart or both lungs. Other organs may be hit.
Harvest another male Dall Sheep with a shot through the heart or both lungs in the same hunt. Other organs may be hit.
Rewards
600 gm$

No Ewes Crying Over Spilt Milk
Description
Remember those ewes I had you harvest before for their hides? Well, I just noticed that one of the hides that I received back from the taxidermist has a very unsightly hole in it. This just won't work with the rest of the furnishings in the lodge… everything has to be perfect on the opening day. Could you go back out to the EHR and collect another ewe for me so that I can replace this damaged sheepskin? This time, try to be very careful so that the hide won't come back irreparable. Make sure you're at least one hundred fifty meters away from the sheep before shooting and try to use a smaller caliber weapon so that there isn't such a big hole. A .243 rifle should be fine for the job.
Objectives
Harvest a female Dall Sheep using any .243 rifle from over 150 meters (Approx. 492 ft).
Rewards
800 gm$

Mutton For Punishment
Description
I can't believe how close we are to our big debut! Some of our investors will be coming to the resort later this week to take a look at how the lodge is coming along and to test out some of our slopes. Even though the decorations are coming along nicely, I want to do something that will really impress these individuals so that they know their money is in good hands. We are planning to break in our new kitchen appliances by hosting a dinner for the investors: one prepared carefully by our professional cooks. The main course will be a Dall sheep roast. We want to use the freshest meat possible in this dish so I am sending you out to the mountains again to bring the cooks back some fresh leg of lamb. It's worth noting that they are in disagreement amongst themselves as to which would be better to present at the meal, a tender ewe or a seasoned ram. So please bring me back a fair-sized specimen of each gender and they can decide what they want to do when it gets here.
Objectives
Harvest a female Dall Sheep weighing over 45kg (Approx. 99 lbs).
Harvest a male Dall Sheep weighing over 90kg (Approx. 198 lbs).
Rewards
1000 gm$

​Shear Delights
Description
The dinner with the investors was a success, but their departure means that we are in the final weeks before the big day! The lodge is so close to being done but it still needs a new finishing touches. Right now we have some plain, old, boring coat racks in the main lobby. I'm thinking we could get a little more creative than that. The last time I visited the taxidermist, I noticed a really unique coat rack hanging on his wall. I believe it was made from deer feet! I would like to replicate this comical style of coat rack in our lobby using sheep legs, so I am relying on you to go out there and harvest a couple more sheep for me. And since we are getting down to the final stretch, I need you to meet this goal as fast as possible.
Objectives
Harvest two Dall Sheep within 5 minutes of one another.
Rewards
1200 gm$

The Black Sheep
Description
The Ramshead Ski Resort is scheduled to open at the end of this week and I'm both excited and terrified! You've done an excellent job bringing the Dall sheep theme to this lodge and I can't wait for the public to see how beautiful our lodge has become. But I have one last major favor to ask of you before the resort officially opens. You see, one of my employees came to me today with a photograph of a Dall sheep ram he had seen on a recent mountain climbing expedition. It was a very large specimen, much larger than any sheep I've ever seen in the mountains. I would love it if you could bring this sheep to me. We could stuff him and make him the centerpiece of the main lobby! We could even have a story about the ram printed on a little plaque and we'll place it on the display as well. It will be a testament to the wonderful work you've put into making this lodge a success, so make sure it is a clean kill. Please, don't let me down!
Objectives
Harvest a male Dall Sheep scoring over 160 points with a 100% Harvest Value.
Rewards
1800 gm$

Put To Good Ewes
Description
Today was the grand opening of the ski resort. It was a major success, if I do say so myself! The lodge was filled with excited visitors, people from around the world were ogling your trophies, and everyone kept telling me just how attractive our new establishment is! Thank you for being a part of the success that is Ramshead Ski Resort! With thousands of guests projected to visit our lodge in the coming year, I'm sure they'll take a toll on our displays. As one last request, I would like to ask if you could bring me just a couple more sheep, preferably of varying sizes. We will save these animals and use them to replace our current furnishings as they become worn out. If you can bring us a good variety, we hopefully won't need to bother you with this project ever again!
Objectives
Harvest a female Dall Sheep scoring less than 35 points.
Harvest a female Dall Sheep scoring over 38 points.
Harvest a male Dall Sheep scoring less than 80 points.
Harvest a male Dall Sheep scoring over 160 points.
Rewards
3600 gm$
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Thanks Tod1d! :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “Missions”