Help with 2 missions i can't complete...

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
khavy
Tracker

Help with 2 missions i can't complete...

Post by khavy »

I have this 2 missions... one in the last of the wolves:

The Legendary Fenrir
Identify a call from a Grey Wolf
Harvest the dark Grey Wolf Fenrir by Brimstone (X: -7.140, Y: -156) in Timbergold Trails.

Is this even possible now?
Before,every time i was there, there always where wolves, even got a dark male once but never got it completed... now, after the map was ruined i go up there there even more (no point in hunting wolves anymore, so i started going after the partingans), nada, never one wolf!

the second mission is the last euro rabbit one:

Rabbit Rampage
Harvest a female European Rabbit north of Chalet du Mont-Bleu lodge.
Harvest a second female European Rabbit north of Chalet du Mont-Bleu lodge.
Harvest a female European Rabbit northwest of The Calm Pond (x 2559, y -848).
Harvest a second female European Rabbit killed with the .22 pistol north of The Calm Pond (x 2559, y -848).
Harvest a male European Rabbit north of Chalet du Mont-Bleu lodge.
Harvest a second male European Rabbit killed with the .22 pistol north of Chalet du Mont-Bleu lodge.
Harvest a male European Rabbit north of The Calm Pond (x 2559, y -848).
Harvest a second male European Rabbit north of The Calm Pond (x 2559, y -848).

Here again, do rabbits even spawn north of calm pond? I never find them!!!
Got a lot by the coordinates, on the left side of the lake, but they seem not to count...
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Help with 2 missions i can't complete...

Post by DYEUZ »

A thread was made for this already . Try asking there .
https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... ns#p967903

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

Check this link for the Fenrir mission

https://imgur.com/a/nN20iSn

Fenrir spawns on the red circle
Your best bet is to place a tent on the green circle and when you start a single player game, spawn on the tent and then fast travel trough the railway tunnel right under the spot Fenrir spawns on. He will roam and can be miles away from that place if you take your time getting there.

European rabbits do spawn all over the map, except the mountain areas. I will gladly hunt some bunnies with you if you need help with them. Best of luck!
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

The rabbit finds him near the tent, at least that's where I found him.

As for the wolf, keep in mind that it starts calling long before it reaches the exact point. As soon as you're within 220 meters you should hear it howling.

edit: I got the wrong rabbit, sorry
Last edited by fantamichele on March 13th, 2019, 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

I know that introducing a species can mean changes to certain species locations, but the last species introduced in VDB was the rock ptarmigan, and after that I was still able to find the rabbits in that place.

Rock ptarmigan introduced: July 28, 2016

This video is from December 2017. I am finding the rabbits where the mission needs them.

You can also run north from the calm pond. Up in that "corner" I have been seeing the rabbits, even recently.

Video from February 2017. Rabbits there.

My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
khavy
Tracker

Post by khavy »

For the wolves... yes, i try putting a tent up there... have one in the middle by the rail, but yes, it takes 5min to get there even with the tunnels (is a good partingan spot too)
Thing tha bothers me most is i already got one and it never counted... should have sent a ticket at the time

For the rabbits... it's everywhere north from calm pond? for, i didn't look as much up as in the videos...
ok... yesterday i tryied and didn't find a rabbit anywhere... not even over the norther lodge, but that is just my luck :(
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

khavy wrote:For the rabbits... it's everywhere north from calm pond?
Yes. Doesn't Doc even tell you something like "You are now north of the Calm Pond..."? He used to do this.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
khavy
Tracker

Post by khavy »

HooCairs wrote:
khavy wrote:For the rabbits... it's everywhere north from calm pond?
Yes. Doesn't Doc even tell you something like "You are now north of the Calm Pond..."? He used to do this.
Sorry for the late answear, didn' have any time for the pc this last days... No, i don't get any message from doc
Will try that mission again when a good rabbit comp is up, ill try to go some more north
This mission really bothers me, have it active since years!!!
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

khavy wrote:Here again, do rabbits even spawn north of calm pond? I never find them!!!
Got a lot by the coordinates, on the left side of the lake, but they seem not to count...
Run up the west side of the map. This is technically northwest, north-northwest of the lake, but that's how I did the mission.
There is usually 1-2 burrows up there, so just run around until you find one. If not, restart game and try again.

khavy
Tracker

Post by khavy »

Villkatta wrote:
khavy wrote:Here again, do rabbits even spawn north of calm pond? I never find them!!!
Run up the west side of the map. This is technically northwest, north-northwest of the lake, but that's how I did the mission.
There is usually 1-2 burrows up there, so just run around until you find one. If not, restart game and try again.
Thanks for the tip, tryed it, sadly no burrows at all up there ( run 4km with the dog) ... but ill try again tomorrow!

Return to “Missions”