Valentines Missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Amorim22

Valentines Missions

Post by Amorim22 »

Hi guys,

So its my first post here in the fórum. What brings me here?
I cant find the Valentines mission in the mission tab… so i dont know what i need to do… can anybody help me?

Best regards,

Amorim
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Valentines Missions

Post by VonStratos »

The event mission pack should be the last pack in the missions section, in the webpage can take some time to appear, so is better to open your game client, there should be available, if not, clear launcher and game cache, then close and restart the client, missions will be there. ;)

More information about the event here: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... 4&start=40

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Amorim22 wrote:I cant find the Valentines mission in the mission tab… so i dont know what i need to do… can anybody help me?
I checked and I don't see them either on the web page even after refreshing. However they are there in the launcher. Try that.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
JM Hunter

Post by JM Hunter »

HooCairs wrote:
Amorim22 wrote:I cant find the Valentines mission in the mission tab… so i dont know what i need to do… can anybody help me?
I checked and I don't see them either on the web page even after refreshing. However they are there in the launcher. Try that.
I had to clear my caches for the mission to show up in my launcher.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

JM Hunter wrote:
HooCairs wrote:
I had to clear my caches for the mission to show up in my launcher.

Same here, this seem an usual thing every time a new mission pack is released, or sometimes with new items added as well.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Yarrymasa
Spotter

Post by Yarrymasa »

Viva...

For me, the trick was to go into settings, change the language and the mission pack showed up...
And I managed to finish the mission yesterday!!! It was fun... but that last balloon took me a while to found him :P
Amorim22

Post by Amorim22 »

ty boys, i cleared the cach and that was the solution for me!

Return to “Missions”