mission fin

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
tel11
Spotter

mission fin

Post by tel11 »

Cant understand get to Knobbys then says kill anywhere an animal not has to be at Knobbys point did that no result ????
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: mission fin

Post by JimboCrow »

tel11 wrote:Cant understand get to Knobbys then says kill anywhere an animal not has to be at Knobbys point did that no result ????
While standing at Knobby Point you must kill something, anything. You can even shoot a duck out in the water or flying using an unpermitted weapon. You just have to KILL something while you are standing at that spot. You don't even have to harvest it, just kill it.
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

I just waited there and just killed the first animal I saw, as JimboCrow said, there is no need to harvest it.
tel11
Spotter

Post by tel11 »

Thanks guys on last one now been waiting over an hour for a target very boring
tel11
Spotter

Post by tel11 »

Thanks guys all done
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

tel11 wrote:Thanks guys on last one now been waiting over an hour for a target very boring
Yes, very boring, and really aggravating getting letters from Doc for completing it. At most locations you can usually lure a hog or a deer in, but if not eventually you just get tired of waiting so you kill a duck... with a rifle. This goes against everything I was ever taught and everything the game claims to stand for.

Why is this mission like this? It should be "kill any animal with any ethical ammo" or something like that, and we should also have to harvest it, so at least we still adhere to some semblance of the rules. I mean, what's the point? What's the message being sent here? That it's ok to shoot ducks with a rifle? It isn't. And I realize I could just follow my own conscience and keep waiting for a hog, but that's not the point. It's a good mission pack for the most part, but ruins the entire pack with one final stupid mission. I just completed it again and I like it less each time I do it. One of the worst missions IMHO, and yet the rest of the pack is so good.... Just why? :x

Return to “Missions”