Holiday Mission Need help

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Shieks

Holiday Mission Need help

Post by Shieks »

I am doing the Red Fox mission for the holiday 2018

Mission:
(Major Petersen vs Lord Talbot: Episode II)

been hunting foxes for over 8 hours between 2 days finally I got both requirements one while prone the second while on a tripod same hunt but the mission did not complete.

Objectives

First, harvest a Red Fox with a weight of 10 kg (Approx. 22 lbs) or higher while prone. (this one is check marked)
Then, harvest another Red Fox with a weight of 10 kg (Approx. 22 lbs) or higher while using a Tripod Stand in the same hunt. (after getting a second fox same hunt with tripod stand will not complete.)

Is anyone else having this issue

here is my profile last hunt first killed one prone then 4 foxes later got the one with a tripod stand both above 10kg but no completion.

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/shieks/statistics
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Re: Holiday Mission Need help

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Looks like you used the shooting tripod for the second one. It has to be shot from the tripod stand not the shooting rest. :)

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
Shieks

Post by Shieks »

Seriously :( that is a head smack moment for sure.............. welp 650 em for a stand not a rest here we come...
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Shieks wrote:Seriously :( that is a head smack moment for sure.............. welp 650 em for a stand not a rest here we come...
You don't have to buy the tri-pod stand. Anyone who has one can come in a MP game and shoot it for you. You just have to harvest it.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Missions”