Thanksgiving 2018 missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Andhii
Scout

Re: Thanksgiving 2018 missions

Post by Andhii »

eLxarius wrote:Easy missions. I just have problems find a turkey with 55 ore more score...
Is there a way to find out whos the best scoring turkey when they come in a group? (My turkey level is too low, so i can't see the score range when spotting/tracking it)

Thanks in advance!
Turkey scoring is based on weight, beard lenght (longest if multiple) and spur lenght. From these 3, you can "field judge" the beard rather easily. Finding a 55+ turkey shouldn't be a challange at all.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

As Andhii said, look for a male with a long beard.
A 55+ should have a beard long enough to be seen hanging under its chest and about halfway to the ground or more.

mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Eraser_SK wrote:
mapache01 wrote:
VonStratos wrote:

"Harvest a Turkey with a single shot while using .22 LR in a single hunt. These objectives can be completed in any order or potentially at the same time as others."

For that objective in particular only is valid a .22 LR, so the Plinkington or the Pistol, for the rest any ethical is valid i think. ;)
Thanks!! just confirm .17HV DOES NOT WORK for Mission 3, all ready shot 2 Toms both with spur > 0.52 and mission not completed yet
Birdshot ammunition... its in description of the mission.
I was confused with the shot with .22 thanks, yesterday finish the last mission, took me a while to complete the last one, basically 'cus yday I had bad luck and no toms above 55 score to shot, the prone and air shot was so easy, but that particular uff, had to check 3 spots until finally a 67 show up and just finish and went to sleep.
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

mapache01 wrote:
Eraser_SK wrote:
mapache01 wrote:
Thanks!! just confirm .17HV DOES NOT WORK for Mission 3, all ready shot 2 Toms both with spur > 0.52 and mission not completed yet
Birdshot ammunition... its in description of the mission.
I was confused with the shot with .22 thanks, yesterday finish the last mission, took me a while to complete the last one, basically 'cus yday I had bad luck and no toms above 55 score to shot, the prone and air shot was so easy, but that particular uff, had to check 3 spots until finally a 67 show up and just finish and went to sleep.
I do it close to first time... one thing remaining in airborne. I restart game and than i realize i must do it whole mission again :D But with my sweet spot for turkey it was easy.
FOCRJ
Spotter

Post by FOCRJ »

simple to make more well fun!!
Happy Thanksgiving
DEDOBAR

Post by DEDOBAR »

Please can anyone advise me how can I finish the last mission 4 part? I've tried everything. This translation with a translator into Slovak is terrible. Well thank you. Already 4 times I have passed all but 4 parts. It's frustrating.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

DEDOBAR wrote:Please can anyone advise me how can I finish the last mission 4 part? I've tried everything. This translation with a translator into Slovak is terrible. Well thank you. Already 4 times I have passed all but 4 parts. It's frustrating.
The last mission must be done in the same hunting. Just follow the instructions
DEDOBAR

Post by DEDOBAR »

Samozrejme že o tom viem, že to musím v tom istom love. Ale otázka znie akým spôsobom dokončiť poslednú misiu 4 časť lebo aj keď potvrdím úlovok v tom istom love nemám potvrdenú konečnú misiu.

Of course, I know I have to have the same love. But the question is how to complete the final mission 4 part, even if I confirm the catch in the same love I do not have a confirmed final mission. I apologize for the translation.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

DEDOBAR wrote:Of course, I know I have to have the same love. But the question is how to complete the final mission 4 part, even if I confirm the catch in the same love I do not have a confirmed final mission. I apologize for the translation.
I can not understand, if you refer to the fourth trial of mission no. 5 Then you have to capture a turkey while lying down
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

DEDOBAR wrote:Of course, I know I have to have the same love. But the question is how to complete the final mission 4 part, even if I confirm the catch in the same love I do not have a confirmed final mission. I apologize for the translation.
  • Harvest a Turkey with a weight of 8.5 kg (Approx. 19 lbs) or higher in the same hunt. These objectives can be completed in any order or potentially at the same time as others.
  • Harvest a Turkey with a score of 55 or higher in the same hunt. These objectives can be completed in any order or potentially at the same time as others.
  • Harvest an airborne Turkey at a distance of 10 meters (Approx. 32 feet) or further in the same hunt. These objectives can be completed in any order or potentially at the same time as others.
  • Harvest a Turkey while prone in the same hunt. These objectives can be completed in any order or potentially at the same time as others.
  • Harvest a Turkey with a single shot while using .22 LR in the same hunt. These objectives can be completed in any order or potentially at the same time as others.
Part 4 means you need to lie on the ground when you shoot the turkey.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “Missions”