Halloween 2018 Missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
vortex1957
Tracker

Re: Halloween 2018 Missions

Post by vortex1957 »

BearJohnson wrote: I just ran the roads and trails... when you hear that big growl - stop - draw pistol - aim pistol - backtrack and turn right left until you hear the running - BOOM (or die)

LOL
I always hear boom and die :lol: :lol: :lol:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Anyone here get their level-1 awards? Deployable tower, Face Paint, & box of .308 Silver bullets? I made the 666 Skulls found but none of the awards are in my inventory. :? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

BCKidd wrote:Anyone here get their level-1 awards? Deployable tower, Face Paint, & box of .308 Silver bullets? I made the 666 Skulls found but none of the awards are in my inventory. :? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
You'll get all that , at the end of the Halloween Event and maybe couple days needed , still after .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

BCKidd wrote:Anyone here get their level-1 awards? Deployable tower, Face Paint, & box of .308 Silver bullets? I made the 666 Skulls found but none of the awards are in my inventory. :? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
According to the event banner:
This event runs until the 4th of November but the campaign competition ends on the 2nd of November.
So I guess were supposed to get them the 2nd (or so).

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

That is what I figured. Hope we get the bullets b'fore the event ends...what good are silver bullets if there are no WW to hunt, EW? :P :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
vortex1957
Tracker

Post by vortex1957 »

Well, thank God that nightmare is over :o . Finished the last mission with a 364.766 score werewolf, it only took 10 med kits and 11 silver bullets to finish the last two missions :lol: . Now I think I will give up hunting them and just find some skulls for the h*** of it and try to avoid those nasty werewolfs...
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I had a great hunt, i finished missions 3 to 6 in this hunt, the 2 wolves went easier than i though, just got 2 walking by the river and lure them one by one, then shooting the WW was tricky and i used the advice that other posted about try get him in a open area for a better shot, but the bear... man the bear i had to track that one for half the reserve before it turn around and finally charged at me, and i got it with my .454, i hunted a couple of fems too but one was before activate the mission and other after the mission was complete :). But the best part, i found the 666 skull + 2 greens right in the shooting range! :D so i just need to complete 2 missions more to the weapon(if i have the time) and i already got the tower, event goal complete for me.

Also:
That happens if you try to use a med pack after a WW throw your corpse into deep water, you are reborn as a mermaid man under the sea. :lol:

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

vortex1957 wrote:Well, thank God that nightmare is over :o . Finished the last mission with a 364.766 score werewolf, it only took 10 med kits and 11 silver bullets to finish the last two missions :lol: . Now I think I will give up hunting them and just find some skulls for the h*** of it and try to avoid those nasty werewolfs...
Congrats! Yeah, once I finally manage the last werewolf- I'll be done with it too. Still ain't found one that scores over 320, to finish the last mission. :x :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
vortex1957
Tracker

Post by vortex1957 »

BCKidd wrote:
vortex1957 wrote:Well, thank God that nightmare is over :o . Finished the last mission with a 364.766 score werewolf, it only took 10 med kits and 11 silver bullets to finish the last two missions :lol: . Now I think I will give up hunting them and just find some skulls for the h*** of it and try to avoid those nasty werewolfs...
Congrats! Yeah, once I finally manage the last werewolf- I'll be done with it too. Still ain't found one that scores over 320, to finish the last mission. :x :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.
I found mine heading up the river towards the lake on the west side. Maybe he'll be waiting for you :lol:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Well i finished the 8th missions and got my new .308, something that surprised me for good is that this premium weapon was fairly easy to get, compared to the usually hardcore mission sets that EW put in these events, the 8th misprision was get 2 calls and shot a wolf in the skull or brain, lol nothing like go to x place and shot a 230+Mule deer in the spine while is fleeing and between 150 and 160 mts range...with a xbow, you know the usual hard missions..., so i say nice missions, and thanks EW for make a mission set that allow the average player (like me) get a nice gun :D

Now lets go back to TgT and se if i can get a ww for my lodge 8-)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Missions”