Halloween 2018 Missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
BearJohnson
Hunter

Re: Halloween 2018 Missions

Post by BearJohnson »

by the way - I got my 666 skull points...

I got my tower for free.
I may be a noob... but I still have fun!
Trigger time = FUN!

Rozete
Tracker

Post by Rozete »

done!
Spoiler:
took me 11 bullets
now back to collect those stupid skulls for tower.. good thing i still have plenty of other missions to do in tgt. eerie music aside i kinda enjoy this night hunting. (if only we could have nightvision equipment or some light source to mount on and beam into black..)
Spoiler:
DutchHunter74
Tracker

Post by DutchHunter74 »

Everybody here is talking about shooting werewolves and finding skulls but I have a problem and that is that I can't find those werewolves neither the skulls. Last days I started 4 different hunts, travelled 5 - 6 km mostly around the rivers but also in the neighbourhood of the lodges. Total duration of these 4 hunts approximately 4 real hours.
Are they just so hard to find or did something wrong with my update? Anyone else with this experience?
I can remember from the Halloween event last year that they were everywhere but now I can't find them, no tracks, no howling and no skulls :roll:
Spoiler:
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

DutchHunter74 wrote:Everybody here is talking about shooting werewolves and finding skulls but I have a problem and that is that I can't find those werewolves neither the skulls. Last days I started 4 different hunts, travelled 5 - 6 km mostly around the rivers but also in the neighbourhood of the lodges. Total duration of these 4 hunts approximately 4 real hours.
Are they just so hard to find or did something wrong with my update? Anyone else with this experience?
I can remember from the Halloween event last year that they were everywhere but now I can't find them, no tracks, no howling and no skulls :roll:

Skulls can be tough, but a simple test for werewolves. Just start at either lodge and run around the map and if they are there they will find you. Running attracts them. :)

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
DutchHunter74
Tracker

Post by DutchHunter74 »

Thanks, I will try, see if that helps! :D
Spoiler:
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

DutchHunter74 wrote:Thanks, I will try, see if that helps! :D
It is not you who has to find them .............. they will find you :lol:
Mashuu
Hunter

Post by Mashuu »

Is there even any way to do these without the Wolf Caller? Seems it is impossible for a regular player. I've tried, but I just cant. Even with scent eliminator everything sees me miles away. Crawling after wolf tracks forever, then suddenly have fleeing tracks. When I cant even see far enough to shoot them, what is a regular player to do? I cant even see them. just vague outlines of them trotting into the darkness (so much for carcasses acting as attractants.
DutchHunter74
Tracker

Post by DutchHunter74 »

It helped, I finally found (after 4 km running) the first tracks and completed mission 1, now working on mission 2, shooting an elk.
Still I haven't seen a werewolf but the proof that they are there has been shown ;)
Spoiler:
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Mashuu wrote:Is there even any way to do these without the Wolf Caller? Seems it is impossible for a regular player. I've tried, but I just cant. Even with scent eliminator everything sees me miles away. Crawling after wolf tracks forever, then suddenly have fleeing tracks. When I cant even see far enough to shoot them, what is a regular player to do? I cant even see them. just vague outlines of them trotting into the darkness (so much for carcasses acting as attractants.
If you're talking about Gray Wolves, yes it is hard in the dark to kill them without a caller. I would suggest finding a multiplayer game and joining it and letting someone else call them for you.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
DutchHunter74
Tracker

Post by DutchHunter74 »

Mashuu wrote:Is there even any way to do these without the Wolf Caller? Seems it is impossible for a regular player. I've tried, but I just cant. Even with scent eliminator everything sees me miles away. Crawling after wolf tracks forever, then suddenly have fleeing tracks. When I cant even see far enough to shoot them, what is a regular player to do? I cant even see them. just vague outlines of them trotting into the darkness (so much for carcasses acting as attractants.
Mashuu, du you have treestands? That works for me. Place them nearby the river, use your wolf/elk calf caller and wait in your treestand.
Spoiler:

Return to “Missions”