Halloween 2018 Missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
BCKidd

Re: Halloween 2018 Missions

Post by BCKidd »

I managed to shoot seven werewolves- nothin' even close to the 320 scoring one needed to finish the mission pack. Back at 'er in a bit I guess. I'm determined to find that waskly werewolf.... :roll: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I was in the other side of the coin i guess, i just went to test the new .308 in the ww and got 2 females for the 9th mission and then this:

358 score male with one shot, and the mission pack is done, now i don't presume marksmanship or something, i just shoot at the thing before it made me his dinner and it drop dead at my foots, thanks God i am done with this in one hunt. Now i have to go to hang a ww head in a wall. :D

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

VonStratos wrote:I was in the other side of the coin i guess, i just went to test the new .308 in the ww and got 2 females for the 9th mission and then this:

358 score male with one shot, and the mission pack is done, now i don't presume marksmanship or something, i just shoot at the thing before it made me his dinner and it drop dead at my foots, thanks God i am done with this in one hunt. Now i have to go to hang a ww head in a wall. :D
What?!!! You lucky fish t u r d... Bass is a fish + t u r d., put the two together and you get... :lol: :lol: WTG Von! Congrats on that. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

Edited- for Von... :lol:

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Last night I found a nice 340 male Werewolf- I was like , "this is it- this is the fella I need", but...damn it took five- count 'em 1,2,3,4,5 shots to kill... Arghhh :x :evil: :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

BCKidd wrote:Last night I found a nice 340 male Werewolf- I was like , "this is it- this is the fella I need", but...damn it took five- count 'em 1,2,3,4,5 shots to kill... Arghhh :x :evil: :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

One shot one kill rule, where have we seen that before BCkidd? :D haha but seriously i hope you get one, is really hard to aim right at a vital on those damm speeders, i just got fortunate to bag one, cant say was skill, i used the gun un-scoped, i think that gives best visibility on charging animals, other that that there is not much more in like a tactic to hunt them, but i think ww shouldn't be as hard to die, every shoot cost gms after all.

ImageImage
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

VonStratos wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Last night I found a nice 340 male Werewolf- I was like , "this is it- this is the fella I need", but...damn it took five- count 'em 1,2,3,4,5 shots to kill... Arghhh :x :evil: :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

One shot one kill rule, where have we seen that before BCkidd? :D haha but seriously i hope you get one, is really hard to aim right at a vital on those damm speeders, i just got fortunate to bag one, cant say was skill, i used the gun un-scoped, i think that gives best visibility on charging animals, other that that there is not much more in like a tactic to hunt them, but i think ww shouldn't be as hard to die, every shoot cost gms after all.
:lol: :lol: SO true. I finally managed to find one that finished the mission pack. He scored a whooping- 323... :lol: :lol: Smaller then most 300+ ers. But I don't care, the dang mission is over. I still have two boxes of silver .308 bullets. What am I gonna do with them? I reckon I'll swing back onto TgT and shoot 20 more of them critters! Jus' cause... :lol: 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Congrats BCkidd, you have joined the ranks of the certified werewolves hunters :D, now you can go and hunt some more ww, knowing the way this game work now that you don't need a ww for a mission or comp probably you will get 5 high scoring and one albino. :lol:

ImageImage
Javajoe

Post by Javajoe »

I guess others are not having problem like mine. It has become an arduous journey to collect the red skull for some reason. I've hunted for hours (real time) for three days with no luck. I did see one on an earlier mission and picked it up but since then - notta! Can anyone help me? I've collected half a dozen green and blue ones on each hunt, several white and purple ones too, but no red skulls yet.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

That part of the mission set is tricky because is based on luck, you need pure luck to found exactly the skull you need, but the only real tips i can give you are the ones from common knowledge:

1_Run, run and run, don't hunt, spend the whole time running around and searching, you will have all the time of the world to look for a trophy animal later, but now run, and if a ww attacks you, shot him, doesn't matter if you cant kill it, just make him flee and save a medkit.

2_Start in the eastern lodge and run to the shooting range and see if there is some skull, then fast travel to the western lodge and go to that shooting range, there is always at least one skull,(can be any color, i found the 666 one there), sometimes even 2 or 3 right there, so check that area before anything else.

3_ From western lodge run along water, go running along the shore of all the lagoons and rivers, since they have little grass you can see the skulls easier, also worth check the roads, i found many in plain roads, also don't try look for them in forest, is possible found skull there but with so many trees is hard to see them, besides if a ww attacks there is harder to aim at the beast with the trees blocking the view. and the rest is luck, good luck. ;)

ImageImage
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

Finally!!! Managed to complete the mission pack! :D
That was close. I've been struggling with the last mission for the last few days and either i didn't manage a one shot kill on the big ones or the ones with a one shot kill were the small ones scoring under the valuable 320.
Nice... :)

Return to “Missions”