Halloween 2018 Missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Re: Halloween 2018 Missions

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Lamphunter wrote:Finally!!! Managed to complete the mission pack! :D
That was close. I've been struggling with the last mission for the last few days and either i didn't manage a one shot kill on the big ones or the ones with a one shot kill were the small ones scoring under the valuable 320.
Nice... :)
Congrats! I am having the same problem as you. I ran out of GM and finally broke down and spent my precious em on one last box of bullets to try a few more times. :)

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

XxStrong1xX wrote:
That was close. I've been struggling with the last mission for the last few days and either i didn't manage a one shot kill on the big ones or the ones with a one shot kill were the small ones scoring under the valuable 320.
Congrats! I am having the same problem as you. I ran out of GM and finally broke down and spent my precious em on one last box of bullets to try a few more times. :)
Thanks man!
Buying today the red dot scope and using it, was a game changer for me. First use, 100 percent success.
It is mentioned by HonzoChu and SoftShoe in the Halloween 2018 post here https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... &start=180. Makes it really easier to aim!
Thank you guys!
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

XxStrong1xX wrote:
I'm out of silver bullets but with 5000+ meters between werewolves and still not getting one, I think I will not waste anymore time or money on this mission pack
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Lamphunter wrote:Thanks man!
Buying today the red dot scope and using it, was a game changer for me. First use, 100 percent success.
It is mentioned by HonzoChu and SoftShoe in the Halloween 2018 post here https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... &start=180. Makes it really easier to aim!
Thank you guys!
Yeah I bought the 2-4x20 scope when it was on sale instead because i want to use the.308 after this event, but I think I will get the red dot before this event next year along with the yellow tint glasses. Hopefully I can get lucky and get my 1 shot kill on one over 320 tonight or tomorrow. :)

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
Javajoe

Post by Javajoe »

Thanks for the info VonStratos, that's pretty much what I've been doing for three days, but like you said it seems to be more of luck than anything. Games to me is an even mixture of challenge and fun, this seems to be more work than fun for me - its impossible, so congrats to those who are blessed with good luck!!
Bloop0123

Post by Bloop0123 »

This event was awesome,so happy to get that new handgun and trophy,well till next year :D

Return to “Missions”