mission Challenging Buffalo Bill dont work

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
suprayo

mission Challenging Buffalo Bill dont work

Post by suprayo »

hi everyone, i went to the coordinates to start thr mission but no message saying i m in the right place to start the missonlike usually for the other missions. i killed a bison very near of my position but no missino complete.. Did someone had the same pb? Find no post about this problem in the forum. Need your help , thank you.
BCKidd

Re: mission Challenging Buffalo Bill dont work

Post by BCKidd »

He isn't that big of a Bison- I think his weight is between 600+ & 700+ scoring around 60+. If you walk around the area look for a small fella. I went at this thinking he was gonna be a huge- shot a bunch and left the lil' fellars. On my 3rd attempt I shot a lil' fella and the mission was completed. He is in and around that area that you are looking. I circled around the hill for a while until I found 'em. Just be looking for a Bison that isn't remarkable in weight or Trophy Score. Hope that helps. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
suprayo

Post by suprayo »

hello, thank you. i will try .
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

From the wiki (https://thehunter.wikia.com/wiki/Missions):
This is a very particular bison that spawns at the given coordinates. It is recommended to either move there very quickly, or start at a tent nearby. Pick up the tracks and follow the bull. If the mission does not complete shoot others or start over.

My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Also may add that this kind of missions where a particular animal is spawned and must be killed, the animal is usually very low scoring, so if you arrive to the area search for tracks of a low weight animal or try spot the bison, if you see a male of low score that's is most likely the one for the mission.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
suprayo

Post by suprayo »

hi, thank you all. I finally killed that bison.
GunnyMac22

Post by GunnyMac22 »

He is great for training your scent hound, put a tent down the hill and shoot him in the rear with an arrow and off you go.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

GunnyMac22 wrote:He is great for training your scent hound, put a tent down the hill and shoot him in the rear with an arrow and off you go.
Can't you do this with pretty much every large animal? ;)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

suprayo wrote:hi, thank you all. I finally killed that bison.
He was a tiny lil' fellar wasn't he? Glad you managed to find him. I had a tough time too, thinking as stated above that he would be big- man was I wrong, when I finally nailed him. He was tiny. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

I was disappointed with this mission as well. I was hoping for a big bull. I've killed cows bigger than him. I also thought I read somewhere a while back that he was supposed to be missing a horn or something but looks like that got scrapped.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda

Return to “Missions”