mission Challenging Buffalo Bill dont work

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Villkatta
Outfitter

Re: mission Challenging Buffalo Bill dont work

Post by Villkatta »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:I was disappointed with this mission as well. I was hoping for a big bull. I've killed cows bigger than him. I also thought I read somewhere a while back that he was supposed to be missing a horn or something but looks like that got scrapped.
Yes, he was supposed to have a broken left horn - to make it flippin possible to identify him! But Nooo, too much work apparently.

L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:I was disappointed with this mission as well. I was hoping for a big bull. I've killed cows bigger than him. I also thought I read somewhere a while back that he was supposed to be missing a horn or something but looks like that got scrapped.

i think that was part of the concept missions as if im not wrong the bison missions were a community entry. probably down to the programming time/pay off as it would be a one off event for everyone
GunnyMac22

Post by GunnyMac22 »

HooCairs wrote:
GunnyMac22 wrote:He is great for training your scent hound, put a tent down the hill and shoot him in the rear with an arrow and off you go.
Can't you do this with pretty much every large animal? ;)
You can, but to have Bill in the same spot helped me because I learned how to drive him the full length of the map. the dog doesn't track well on the mountain sides.
dj.p.king
Scout

Post by dj.p.king »

I found this last mission to be the same as the feral hogs last mission, expecting a much bigger animal than what you end up hunting, very disappointing.
Season 26

1 Range record Season 23 - Dall 583.110 m, 1 Range record Season 25 - Dall 601.410 m
PB range, Xbow 230.230, Bow 471.180, Rifle 601.410
Game play 2700+ hours/hunter score 19000+ http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/stats.php?username=djpking

Return to “Missions”