mission Challenging Buffalo Bill dont work

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Villkatta
Outfitter

Re: mission Challenging Buffalo Bill dont work

Postby Villkatta » September 10th, 2018, 4:12 pm

InstinctiveArcher wrote:I was disappointed with this mission as well. I was hoping for a big bull. I've killed cows bigger than him. I also thought I read somewhere a while back that he was supposed to be missing a horn or something but looks like that got scrapped.

Yes, he was supposed to have a broken left horn - to make it flippin possible to identify him! But Nooo, too much work apparently.

L3M182
Outfitter

Postby L3M182 » September 10th, 2018, 5:20 pm

InstinctiveArcher wrote:I was disappointed with this mission as well. I was hoping for a big bull. I've killed cows bigger than him. I also thought I read somewhere a while back that he was supposed to be missing a horn or something but looks like that got scrapped.

i think that was part of the concept missions as if im not wrong the bison missions were a community entry. probably down to the programming time/pay off as it would be a one off event for everyone

GunnyMac22

Postby GunnyMac22 » September 18th, 2018, 7:01 pm

HooCairs wrote:
GunnyMac22 wrote:He is great for training your scent hound, put a tent down the hill and shoot him in the rear with an arrow and off you go.

Can't you do this with pretty much every large animal? ;)

You can, but to have Bill in the same spot helped me because I learned how to drive him the full length of the map. the dog doesn't track well on the mountain sides.
dj.p.king
Tracker

Postby dj.p.king » September 27th, 2018, 8:59 am

I found this last mission to be the same as the feral hogs last mission, expecting a much bigger animal than what you end up hunting, very disappointing.

Return to “Missions”