Grizzlies last mission "one final trophy"

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Lucth28

Grizzlies last mission "one final trophy"

Post by Lucth28 »

Hi guys, I need to kill a male blond grizzly bear for that last mission.... I've been trying for almost 2 weeks, hunting at least 2 hours every day, walking all over the place, running, waiting in towers...I've killed many bears, mule deers, wolves and elks, but I haven't encounter a blond grizzlie yet....getting impatient here! do you guys have any tricks or clues on where he could hide? ...I'm really getting impatient with that mission...never took me that long to complete a mission!
Lucth28

Re: Grizzlies last mission "one final trophy"

Post by Lucth28 »

forget it....got him!!
DutchHunter74
Tracker

Post by DutchHunter74 »

The trick is to put a post on this forum!
:lol:
Spoiler:
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Now TT is infested with sheep and wolves, male bears, especially big ones, have become rarer than black pearls and they are very scared. The bigger they are the more they disappear quickly. Cowards :mrgreen:
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Lucth28 wrote:Hi guys, I need to kill a male blond grizzly bear for that last mission.... I've been trying for almost 2 weeks, hunting at least 2 hours every day, walking all over the place, running, waiting in towers...I've killed many bears, mule deers, wolves and elks, but I haven't encounter a blond grizzlie yet....getting impatient here! do you guys have any tricks or clues on where he could hide? ...I'm really getting impatient with that mission...never took me that long to complete a mission!
I've been on this mission since about two weeks before the grizzlies got nerfed months and months ago. My heart sank when that happened and I knew I'd be lucky to ever finish that mission pack. Now that they're wimpy and skittish they're not even fun to hunt, nevermind the mission, especially seeing that they also roam faster than we can crouch-walk plus their pauses are both infrequent and short in duration. Remember when the grizzlies were first announced and hyped and EW said they're going to be the most dangerous animal in the EHR? They even made the special "stand and threaten" animation for them. Hahah, sad.

Return to “Missions”