The Oldies (RRF Travel Mission- last one)

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
BCKidd

The Oldies (RRF Travel Mission- last one)

Post by BCKidd »

Does anyone know if this mission works? I've attempted it a few times but the coord for wreck Island ain't workin. Also, does anyone know if this mission has to be done in one hunt? I ask 'cause I completed some of it and the check boxes still remain on the things I've completed for it. These travel missions really need to be looked at again by EW. Any info on it is cool. Thanks. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Kinarr
Tracker

Re: The Oldies (RRF Travel Mission- last one)

Post by Kinarr »

I made a post about this a year ago, so it will never get fixed.
Here is the link to my thread, it contains the solution. Good Luck.
https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... 13#p872513
Spoiler:
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Tried to complete that mission a few times without it working. So, I documented it by taking screenshots of each objective completed and then a screenshot of myself at the coordinates listed on the mission. Sent in a ticket to support with this info and they credited me for the mission and I got my gm$. Give that a try if nothing else works.

Mills.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Kinarr wrote:I made a post about this a year ago, so it will never get fixed.
Here is the link to my thread, it contains the solution. Good Luck.
https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... 13#p872513
Thanks, sadly these coors didn't work for me. I'll keep trying though. Eventually I'll get lucky. It would have to be the last one too, wouldn't it. :roll: Peace.
Mills wrote:Tried to complete that mission a few times without it working. So, I documented it by taking screenshots of each objective completed and then a screenshot of myself at the coordinates listed on the mission. Sent in a ticket to support with this info and they credited me for the mission and I got my gm$. Give that a try if nothing else works.

Mills.
Thanks Mills, that may very well be my only (last resort). I only wish they'd fix the damn things. Or simply remove the ones that ain't workin'. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Missions”