UHC Mission Furs Things First Missi2

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
OldSnake
Spotter

UHC Mission Furs Things First Missi2

Post by OldSnake »

I do not find mushrooms in Timbergold.

Are there any tips on where to look for the best Place for golden chanterelle mushrooms.

Oldsnake by google Translater :roll:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: UHC Mission Furs Things First Missi2

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I usually find Golden Chanterelles close to the water or in swampy areas. I would run around the shores of the bigger lakes. On TGT it would be good to find shores that lack the high grass because it makes finding the mushrooms almost impossible.
Image Image Image
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

It is very easy to find mushrooms in Timbergold ................. the important thing is to know where to look :D

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: fantamichele ...C'mon man ! You find by pure luck , 2 shrooms on a side of the cliff and take a pic of it and say: they are very easy to find if you know where to look !!!!! They spawn randomly all over !! In no specific spots !! Get me another pic like that one before the end of the day ,if you know where to find them .They are very easy to find , so shouldn't be a problem for you right ?

Your statement is based on a once in a lifetime pure luck situation and gives false information on the real deal .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

DYEUZ wrote::arrow: fantamichele ...C'mon man ! You find by pure luck , 2 shrooms on a side of the cliff and take a pic of it and say: they are very easy to find if you know where to look !!!!! They spawn randomly all over !! In no specific spots !! Get me another pic like that one before the end of the day ,if you know where to find them .They are very easy to find , so shouldn't be a problem for you right ?

Your statement is based on a once in a lifetime pure luck situation and gives false information on the real deal .

Yes, I had a stroke of luck, lately I have only shot Bighorn and on the walls without grass are easily found
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Makes sense to me, when you are also hunting for a RME with a score of +375 in the same hunt, to go up in the mountains. :lol: :lol: NOT! :roll:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
OldSnake
Spotter

Post by OldSnake »

I finished the mission. after 22h in game. Now I'm gonna catch the blond grizzly :ugeek:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

OldSnake wrote:I finished the mission. after 22h in game. Now I'm gonna catch the blond grizzly :ugeek:
Just curious, how does one have 22 hours in-game?

Alas, I am stuck on two UHC Missions from different packs.

Shoot THREE..not one...three airborne Tom Turkeys beyond 60 meters and scoring at least 60, without a scope, with .22 ammo.. I would guess a handful have done it. Even with the new render range, I cannot see a turkey after 65 - 70 meters in the iron sights. Using either the Plinkington or the Grasshopper. I have tried spooking them at 25 meters with a flag at 60 so I know when they are "eligible", at 40 meters, and at 60. They take off and fly the length of the field, but the background from the trees they are flying towards is dark, and I can't see the turkey. I have tried it with the sun at my back, makes no difference with the washed out colors in the EHR since they did the change a few years ago. I believe this mission is just pure luck if you do it.

And of course the one OldSnake just finished. I have tried that mission 14 times, and at no time have I even found 1 Golden Chanterelle. Marc's advice, "by the water" is not true for me. In those 14 tries, I found only 1 RME at 375+. Another mission that is just pure luck if you do it.

Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Alas, I am stuck on two UHC Missions from different packs.

Shoot THREE..not one...three airborne Tom Turkeys beyond 60 meters and scoring at least 60, without a scope, with .22 ammo.. I would guess a handful have done it. Even with the new render range, I cannot see a turkey after 65 - 70 meters in the iron sights. Using either the Plinkington or the Grasshopper. I have tried spooking them at 25 meters with a flag at 60 so I know when they are "eligible", at 40 meters, and at 60. They take off and fly the length of the field, but the background from the trees they are flying towards is dark, and I can't see the turkey. I have tried it with the sun at my back, makes no difference with the washed out colors in the EHR since they did the change a few years ago. I believe this mission is just pure luck if you do it.

And of course the one OldSnake just finished. I have tried that mission 14 times, and at no time have I even found 1 Golden Chanterelle. Marc's advice, "by the water" is not true for me. In those 14 tries, I found only 1 RME at 375+. Another mission that is just pure luck if you do it.
Come on Stan. You don't call yourself WhattaShot for nothing, do you? ;)
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Nockedup wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:Alas, I am stuck on two UHC Missions from different packs.

Come on Stan. You don't call yourself WhattaShot for nothing, do you? ;)
That's a good point, but unfortunately, there is no requirement to shoot a Golden Chanterelle. ;)

Return to “Missions”