A Simple Deer Bagatelle

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Re: A Simple Deer Bagatelle

Post by fantamichele »

Too complicated :)
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I did it at first try but this is what i did:
Remember male part first then female.

I went to VdB, i heard the female calling but didn't pick it in the HM, male part first remember, so i walked calling and ignoring females audio call until i got the male call and got the lite notification of objective accomplished, then i killed a male with double lung shot, again objective accomplished. Then and just then, i went after the females and did the same process.

I dont know if you must ignore the females calling till your get the male call or not and kill him, but i did it and it worked.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
ApolloCreed
Spotter

Post by ApolloCreed »

I completed this mission on the 3rd try. Male call first, shoot same male in both lungs. I aimed a bit lower this time due to a comment someone else posted. perhaps that was the answer, or perhaps the settings were changed sometime during our gameplay, as I also saw a post where the settings were wrong, for this exact mission.

Over time, it's easy to see mission objectives are poorly written.

By the way, I created a quiz on Sporcle about this game. I'm not sure posting links is accepted, so at this point, I will say that you just go to Sporcle, and type in the search bar "the hunter" it should be on the first page of quizzes. The full quiz name is "the hunter (name the animals)". You don't need to be a member to play it, but if you do have an account, please give 5 stars if you like it.

Do you think you can name all the animals in this game? Check out the Hunter quiz I've created on Sporcle. Go to Sporcle, type in the search bar "the Hunter". From the list choose the game called "theHunter (Name the Animals). Good Luck.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

ApolloCreed wrote:By the way, I created a quiz on Sporcle about this game. I'm not sure posting links is accepted, so at this point, I will say that you just go to Sporcle, and type in the search bar "the hunter" it should be on the first page of quizzes. The full quiz name is "the hunter (name the animals)". You don't need to be a member to play it, but if you do have an account, please give 5 stars if you like it.
You misspelled "Feral Hog". In the quiz it's stated as "Ferel Hog". 8-)
ApolloCreed
Spotter

Post by ApolloCreed »

Thanks, I thought I changed that awhile ago, but it was the feral goat I corrected the first time.

Do you think you can name all the animals in this game? Check out the Hunter quiz I've created on Sporcle. Go to Sporcle, type in the search bar "the Hunter". From the list choose the game called "theHunter (Name the Animals). Good Luck.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

I did this mission last night...all jumbled up. First I got a male call..it registered. Then I killed a male but didn't get double lung. Then I got a female call, it registered. Then I killed another male, still no double lung. Then I killed a female, no double lung. Then I killed a female, double lung, it registered. Then I killed a male double lung, mission complete.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Missions”