UHC Grumpy Stan Missions..#2

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Re: UHC Grumpy Stan Missions..#2

Post by fantamichele »

caledonianblues wrote:You're not expected to do them all in one hunt :)
David, I do not know how to tell you .............. it's in the same hunt :?

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Ah, haha, well there you go. Shows you what I know. Meh, easy peasy ;)
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

caledonianblues wrote:Ah, haha, well there you go. Shows you what I know. Meh, easy peasy ;)
This is impossible to do, certainly I will try again but I have serious doubts about the result ;)
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

For over a year, I have tried to complete #4 of this mission pack. I haven't been able to get even one turkey flying at 60 meters and scoring 60 with an un-scoped .22. If someone has done it, I sure could use some tips. I think it would require a great deal of luck. First, to kill the bird you cannot see without a scope, and then have it score 60+ points, and do it 4 times. Practically impossible for an ordinary player.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

stancomputerhunter wrote:For over a year, I have tried to complete #4 of this mission pack. I haven't been able to get even one turkey flying at 60 meters and scoring 60 with an un-scoped .22. If someone has done it, I sure could use some tips. I think it would require a great deal of luck. First, to kill the bird you cannot see without a scope, and then have it score 60+ points, and do it 4 times. Practically impossible for an ordinary player.
That's tough and I don't want to know what's to come if THAT is just mission #4! But when it comes to flying turkeys from a longer distance, I'd try at my decoy setup east if the middle lake on WHI.

https://www.uhcapps.co.uk/myreserve/?co ... FPJMBAFDGN

There's the big meadow east of middle lake. There's a small hill with some trees that makes up the eastern border of the meadow. I've got a two-man tree stand in one of those trees and my turkey decoys just 30 meters west of it. There's a lot of turkeys in the area and if you manage to call them in to the decoys and then spook them, they should often take off and fly across the meadow. That would be the first place I tried for this mission. Of course with the insane requirements it'll still take quite a number of attempts. :?
Image Image Image
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

This mission I made it from the tower 6, I made the turkeys approach up to 40 meters and then, after frightening them, I shot them at the exact moment they stop flapping their wings and start the descent.
Obviously for every turkey I fired several shots.
Stan if this mission is complicated wait to see the nr. 5 :D
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

caledonianblues wrote:Ah, haha, well there you go. Shows you what I know. Meh, easy peasy ;)
Hello David, even if it makes me immensely pleased, I must tell you that the mission nr. 10 is buggy.
This morning I tried to verify my hunt yesterday, where I had completed only one goal of the 6 expected, the result was that the mission was completed.
As I said, it makes me very happy, but it is not the best way to complete the mission.
Can you reset it please? Maybe taking away the words "in the same hunt" would be fantastic, thank you :)

Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

I also tought these needed to be done in single hunt as the wording suggests... If that's not the case then I'm eager to get back on the drawing board! I had given up on this mission and the blonde grizzly 23+ male with bow, since these are the only 2 missions I have active in the game :D
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

The wording says "in the same hunt", the strange thing is that I captured only one of the 6 objectives set, the result was that I completed the whole mission. If David does not notice it, I'm very, very happy :D
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

I probably wouldn't have noticed it had you not kindly brought it to my attention. A bug is a bug though, so it needs to be fixed. I will take a look at the mission code tonight and get it amended. I will remove the "same hunt" requirement to make it a little more plausible. I will also update your objectives fantamichele, to reflect the animal that you harvested.

Return to “Missions”