UHC Grumpy Stan Missions..#2

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Nockedup
Hunter

Re: UHC Grumpy Stan Missions..#2

Post by Nockedup »

fantamichele wrote:I just took the deer for the mission but in the card it does not tell me the organs affected.
I hit the neck and other organs but the card shows no affected organ.
Do I have to repeat?
Looking at your score sheet fantamichele, I see you forgot to take a trophy shot of the animal. That oversight alone would cause your deer not to count.
stancomputerhunter wrote:Holy crap, Nockedup, well done! And a RARE 170 BT also!
Thank you Stan. It's not a rare skin though. Keep plugging away at them no matter how frustrated you get and eventually you'll succeed. Just don't forget about the trophy shot requirement.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Nockedup wrote:
fantamichele wrote:I just took the deer for the mission but in the card it does not tell me the organs affected.
Do I have to repeat?
Looking at your score sheet fantamichele, I see you forgot to take a trophy shot of the animal. That oversight alone would cause your deer not to count.
stancomputerhunter wrote:Holy crap, Nockedup, well done! And a RARE 170 BT also!
Thank you Stan. It's not a rare skin though. Keep plugging away at them no matter how frustrated you get and eventually you'll succeed. Just don't forget about the trophy shot requirement.
I know it's not a rare in the usual sense. BT scores between 170 and 190 are very rare.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Do I have to repeat?
There's a bug affecting all types of buckshot right now. The developers are aware of the issue. Please see my advice about this here.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

caledonianblues wrote:
Do I have to repeat?
There's a bug affecting all types of buckshot right now. The developers are aware of the issue. Please see my advice about this here.
Thanks David, I read what I have to do. I did not take a screenshot of the confirmation of the capture. I make another attempt.
DonatPac

Post by DonatPac »

How to Actice a mission on UHC Missions , i don't know how to get expedition url!
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

DonatPac wrote:How to Actice a mission on UHC Missions , i don't know how to get expedition url!
You don't have to activate missions on UHC, you just need to paste the expedition URL. If you meet all the requirements (or some of the requirements) for the mission you will either complete, or part-complete it. To find your expedition URL use the following link:

Code: Select all

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/{username}/statistics/history
Change {username} to whatever your in-game username is, then you should see a list of your hunts. Click on the one you want to look at, then in the address bar of your browser, copy the URL to your clipboard. Then, log into UHC, click on Missions, select the mission you want to complete and click Submit Hunt. You will then see a box where you can paste your expedition. UHC will do the rest.

It's worth noting that there are separate mission packs. You can start multiple packs simultaneously but you can only progress through the missions within a pack, in order. Good luck ;)
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

I resume this post for a simple question: someone has finished all the missions of "Stan the grumpy?"
I arrived at the mission nr. 10 (the last) is a crazy thing :shock: , has anyone succeeded?
Thank you
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

fantamichele wrote:I resume this post for a simple question: someone has finished all the missions of "Stan the grumpy?"
I arrived at the mission nr. 10 (the last) is a crazy thing :shock: , has anyone succeeded?
Thank you
Nobody has completed all of the objectives yet, no.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

caledonianblues wrote:
fantamichele wrote:I resume this post for a simple question: someone has finished all the missions of "Stan the grumpy?"
Thank you
Nobody has completed all of the objectives yet, no.
I made an attempt but, in 3 hours of play, I only completed a goal of the 6 expected :D
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

You're not expected to do them all in one hunt :)

Return to “Missions”