Nice mule deer Nathan22Outdoors, and a nice trophy shot too! Now that the incident here at Logger's Point has been put to bed, I should probably start thinking about heading back to Whiterime Ridge. In the meantime though, Doc said he's very grateful for the trophy shot. It should be published next week, and hopefully that will help bring the hunters to Logger's Point in droves. But I was thinking it might help if we do some advertising of our own. Would you like to help me with that? There are a lot of great species at Logger's Point, and maybe if we get some more trophy shots we can do some online advertising. Do you want to help me with that? I would do it myself, but my knee has been acting up the past couple of days.
- Harvest a Whitetail Deer scoring over 170 and take a trophy shot of it
- Harvest a Coyote scoring over 50 and take a trophy shot of it
- Harvest a Cottontail Rabbit scoring over 1700 and take a trophy shot of it
- Harvest an airborne Pheasant scoring over 27 and take a trophy shot of it
- Harvest a Feral Hog scoring over 900 and take a trophy shot of it
- Harvest Bobcat scoring over 8 and take a trophy shot of it
Also i'm am like 90% sure it wants this completed in 1 hunt,
has anyone completed it? does it have to be in order on separate hunts?
I'm sure me and a lot of others will be stuck on this mission for some time if its in a single hunt, 8 bobcat isnt too hard, 900 hog wont be hard with a feeder then stuff gets interesting 1700 rabbit, 27+ airborne pheasant would be hard to get in the same game and ontop of that they want a 50+ yote and 170+ whitetail