have a problem with bird rights mission

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
User avatar
suprayo
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: February 7th, 2018, 1:12 am

have a problem with bird rights mission

Postby suprayo » February 21st, 2018, 12:49 pm

hi , in the birds mission the " bird rights" , i am not able to Register an audio clue of a Willow Ptarmigan with my huntermate, i hear their calls but can't register the . Can someone explain me please why i can't ?

thank you (
User avatar
lowby
Outfitter
Posts: 1278
Joined: March 22nd, 2015, 11:52 am

Re: have a problem with bird rights mission

Postby lowby » February 21st, 2018, 12:58 pm

There is 2 sounds the birds make first one is a call and the second is like a chirp u hear when u are close to them it might be the second sound u hearing and huntermate wont pick that one up.
User avatar
suprayo
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: February 7th, 2018, 1:12 am

Re: have a problem with bird rights mission

Postby suprayo » February 21st, 2018, 1:28 pm

ok. thank you for your help.
User avatar
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter
Posts: 5441
Joined: December 25th, 2013, 11:07 am
Location: 1 mile South of the Cheddar Curtain

Re: have a problem with bird rights mission

Postby stancomputerhunter » February 21st, 2018, 1:51 pm

suprayo wrote:hi , in the birds mission the " bird rights" , i am not able to Register an audio clue of a Willow Ptarmigan with my huntermate, i hear their calls but can't register the . Can someone explain me please why i can't ?

thank you (


Go to Hemmeldal and mostly in the north, west and southwest walk up snow covered ridges and hills. When you hear the chirps that don't register on the HM, crouch toward it, and eventually you will be close enough to hear their sounds that register.


Image Rares: 84 NTs: 29
User avatar
Zapatas
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: April 9th, 2014, 8:55 am

Re: have a problem with bird rights mission

Postby Zapatas » January 14th, 2019, 7:47 am

I have the same problem. Been trying an hour now to get it to work but my HM wont pick any of the sounds/call's up? Is there a bug right now or what on earth am i doing wrong?
User avatar
fantamichele
Hunter
Posts: 655
Joined: July 2nd, 2014, 11:02 am
Location: Italy - Umbria

Re: have a problem with bird rights mission

Postby fantamichele » January 14th, 2019, 8:37 am

Zapatas wrote:I have the same problem. Been trying an hour now to get it to work but my HM wont pick any of the sounds/call's up? Is there a bug right now or what on earth am i doing wrong?

There is nothing wrong, you just have to wait for the right call, what is recorded by the huntermate

Image
User avatar
Zapatas
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: April 9th, 2014, 8:55 am

Re: have a problem with bird rights mission

Postby Zapatas » January 14th, 2019, 8:45 am

fantamichele wrote:
Zapatas wrote:I have the same problem. Been trying an hour now to get it to work but my HM wont pick any of the sounds/call's up? Is there a bug right now or what on earth am i doing wrong?

There is nothing wrong, you just have to wait for the right call, what is recorded by the huntermate


Okay funny, cause i been in two different flocks now and used 45min ea flock trying to get the call so thats 1½hours right besides Willow Ptarmigan but HM dont pick anything up?
User avatar
fantamichele
Hunter
Posts: 655
Joined: July 2nd, 2014, 11:02 am
Location: Italy - Umbria

Re: have a problem with bird rights mission

Postby fantamichele » January 14th, 2019, 8:49 am

Zapatas wrote:
fantamichele wrote:
Zapatas wrote:I have the same problem. Been trying an hour now to get it to work but my HM wont pick any of the sounds/call's up? Is there a bug right now or what on earth am i doing wrong?

There is nothing wrong, you just have to wait for the right call, what is recorded by the huntermate


Okay funny, cause i been in two different flocks now and used 45min ea flock trying to get the call so thats 1½hours right besides Willow Ptarmigan but HM dont pick anything up?

As I said it's just a matter of waiting for the right call. I can not tell you how long it takes

Image

Return to “Missions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest