UHC mission Loggerspoint ????

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
User avatar
strandjutter
Scout
Posts: 285
Joined: April 7th, 2015, 4:33 am
Location: netherlands

UHC mission Loggerspoint ????

Postby strandjutter » February 21st, 2018, 8:47 am

I'm trying to do the UHC missions for loggers point .
At Mission "SAY CHEESE" i wunder if al these annimals should be harvested in the same hunt.
or can i submid more missions to verify for the same mission ??

grts, Strandjutter
Image




Image
User avatar
Seifer
Scout
Posts: 499
Joined: February 15th, 2014, 6:33 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas

Re: UHC mission Loggerspoint ????

Postby Seifer » February 21st, 2018, 8:55 am

I've wondered that myself. It doesn't say in the same hunt like other missions do. Also I've discovered that I can use past hunts to complete objectives. The mission "No Worries" in the "Unhappy Campers" mission pack, I looked through my history and found a hunt that met the mission requirements and I was able to use that hunt to complete the mission even though it was months ago that I did that hunt.


Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210)
User avatar
lowby
Outfitter
Posts: 1282
Joined: March 22nd, 2015, 11:52 am

Re: UHC mission Loggerspoint ????

Postby lowby » February 21st, 2018, 8:56 am

strandjutter wrote:I'm trying to do the UHC missions for loggers point .
At Mission "SAY CHEESE" i wunder if al these annimals should be harvested in the same hunt.
or can i submid more missions to verify for the same mission ??

grts, Strandjutter

Yea u can do one at a time if u want the mission will update every time u submit a hunt to tick off the animals u got so far.
User avatar
DYEUZ
Outfitter
Posts: 3777
Joined: October 11th, 2013, 3:36 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Re: UHC mission Loggerspoint ????

Postby DYEUZ » February 21st, 2018, 9:12 am

Confirming what Lowby said ... They can be done in many hunts . When you enter the link of the hunt , the system will check the box of the animals that are required .
i.e. if you have the WT of 170+ and the Hog of 900+ in the same hunt , both will be checked and a message '' mission updated '' will be shown . It will update the mission until the last animal / species that will complete it .

Don't forget to take the pictures of those required species .
User avatar
caledonianblues
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9185
Joined: September 27th, 2012, 11:01 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Re: UHC mission Loggerspoint ????

Postby caledonianblues » February 24th, 2018, 10:00 pm

Seifer wrote:Also I've discovered that I can use past hunts to complete objectives.

True, but only if the hunt in question took place after the mission went live. For example, if I add more missions (which I plan to do in the next day or two) you will not be able to use hunts that took place before the mission was added.

Therefore I guess the hunt(s) you used were not old enough to cause any issues.
UHC Apps | UHC Stats | My PC Specs
Host your own competition, or get your geek on with stats.
User avatar
Seifer
Scout
Posts: 499
Joined: February 15th, 2014, 6:33 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas

Re: UHC mission Loggerspoint ????

Postby Seifer » February 24th, 2018, 10:21 pm

caledonianblues wrote:
Seifer wrote:Also I've discovered that I can use past hunts to complete objectives.

True, but only if the hunt in question took place after the mission went live. For example, if I add more missions (which I plan to do in the next day or two) you will not be able to use hunts that took place before the mission was added.

Therefore I guess the hunt(s) you used were not old enough to cause any issues.

That's good to know so I don't waste my time searching my past hunts.


Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210)
User avatar
Cogsy666
Outfitter
Posts: 2038
Joined: September 30th, 2014, 12:43 pm

Re: UHC mission Loggerspoint ????

Postby Cogsy666 » February 26th, 2018, 2:37 pm

I'm was enjoying doing the missions but then while trying to get a 170+ WT the game threw me a 169.998 :lol:
Image
Rares So Far 125
Non-Typicals So Far 24
User avatar
strandjutter
Scout
Posts: 285
Joined: April 7th, 2015, 4:33 am
Location: netherlands

Re: UHC mission Loggerspoint ????

Postby strandjutter » February 26th, 2018, 2:53 pm

Cogsy666 wrote:I'm was enjoying doing the missions but then while trying to get a 170+ WT the game threw me a 169.998 :lol:


Still stuck on that one didn't get any higher then 168,...!
Did you get the 27 Pheasant already ??
Image




Image
User avatar
Cogsy666
Outfitter
Posts: 2038
Joined: September 30th, 2014, 12:43 pm

Re: UHC mission Loggerspoint ????

Postby Cogsy666 » February 26th, 2018, 3:14 pm

strandjutter wrote:
Cogsy666 wrote:I'm was enjoying doing the missions but then while trying to get a 170+ WT the game threw me a 169.998 :lol:


Still stuck on that one didn't get any higher then 168,...!
Did you get the 27 Pheasant already ??


Nope not seen anything above a 26 yet
Image
Rares So Far 125
Non-Typicals So Far 24
User avatar
strandjutter
Scout
Posts: 285
Joined: April 7th, 2015, 4:33 am
Location: netherlands

Re: UHC mission Loggerspoint ????

Postby strandjutter » February 27th, 2018, 9:12 am

Cogsy666 wrote:I'm was enjoying doing the missions but then while trying to get a 170+ WT the game threw me a 169.998 :lol:


Shot this one this morning. But i closed the game before the trophy shot was uploaded complete.
I've been looking for it for 5 day's and then I screwup badly

Image
Image




Image

Return to “Missions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest