Grey Wolf Missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Villkatta
Outfitter

Re: Grey Wolf Missions

Post by Villkatta »

Jimbodaddy wrote:Mission #4 , shot 2 females both over 50 kg and both with the reverse draw crossbow.neither one would clear the mission.
Anybody have suggestions. I can't move to the next mission.!! help !!
Just to make sure, have you completed every other objective of this mission BEFORE you did the 50kg female? They must to be done in order:
Objectives

Spot a male Grey Wolf.
Spot another male Grey Wolf.
After spotting the Grey Wolves, harvest a male Grey Wolf from a distance of 30 meters (Approx. 98 ft) or higher using any Crossbow.
Harvest another male Grey Wolf from a distance of 30 meters (Approx. 98 ft) or higher using any Crossbow.
Finally, harvest a female Grey Wolf with a weight of 50kg (approx. 110 lbs) or higher in Timbergold Trails using any Crossbow.

Jimbodaddy
Tracker

Post by Jimbodaddy »

Spotted a male , harvested a male, spotted a male,harvested a male,in this order
can i just start over?
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Jimbodaddy wrote:Spotted a male , harvested a male, spotted a male,harvested a male,in this order
can i just start over?
If you've done it in that order and it still won't work, I'd send a ticket to support.
Alternatively try the tenpoint and check if that works.

Mwall
Tracker

Post by Mwall »

I'am having the same issue
I will try your advice and use the ten point. :?
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Mwall wrote:I'am having the same issue
I will try your advice and use the ten point. :?
Will you let us know how that goes? If that is indeed the problem, it's something that needs fixing.

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

It should work with the Reverse Draw Crossbow. I just checked my hunt history because I completed this mission not long ago, and I used the winter camo RDC no problem.
Mwall
Tracker

Post by Mwall »

JimboCrow wrote:It should work with the Reverse Draw Crossbow. I just checked my hunt history because I completed this mission not long ago, and I used the winter camo RDC no problem.
Yes I agree with you Jimbocrow it should. Its not easy to get them as it is and to have it not except it is very upsetting :cry:
A ticket has been sent to support :(

The mission says :
Spot a male Grey Wolf.
Spot another male Grey Wolf.
After spotting the Grey Wolves, harvest a male Grey Wolf from a distance of 30 meters (Approx. 98 ft) or higher using any Crossbow.
Harvest another male Grey Wolf from a distance of 30 meters (Approx. 98 ft) or higher using any Crossbow.
Finally, harvest a female Grey Wolf with a weight of 50kg (approx. 110 lbs) or higher in Timbergold Trails using any Crossbow.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

I tried with both xbow ( tenpoint and reversed ) and had a 54.4 and 55.8kg and did not registered . :(

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

@ Villkatta ... I did [send a ticket to support] yesterday . tyvm. I would vote that its because of the removal of the Halloween event .
Last edited by Tod1d on November 7th, 2017, 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added to clarify missing post

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

SUPERWEP7
Tracker

Post by SUPERWEP7 »

I'm having a heck of a time with that fourth mission, too. Are you guys stalking to get the 100 foot shots or are you calling from fixed positions and just kinda... hoping you can get far enough away without spooking the incoming pack?

I've tried both methods, but with the calling and retreating method, I'm almost never getting any packs in. With stalking, I can shoot wolves all day—from about sixty-five feet out. With that dense terrain, seems like I can only ever get a clear shot on em from shorter distances. If I try to back out, that'll almost assuredly put a few trees and rocks in the way.

Return to “Missions”