Grey Wolf Missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Columbo
Tracker

Re: Grey Wolf Missions

Post by Columbo »

stefanoitaliano wrote:
Villkatta wrote: Hi, do you have the link to the wolf you shot?
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/stef ... /607774178
This is the one that i shot.. Didn't take any trophy shot of it. But trust me, it was black.
If I can't provide a picture of it being dark, do you think they will accept it as proof?
Does it have to be heart shot only, as you have hit other organs as well?
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

stefanoitaliano wrote:
This is the one that i shot.. Didn't take any trophy shot of it. But trust me, it was black.
If I can't provide a picture of it being dark, do you think they will accept it as proof?
That wolf should def. count. I'd ask support to tick it off. maybe post a bug report too.
Other organs shouldn't be a problem, otherwise it would say so in the description. I had several organs on mine too if I'm not mistaken.
If you have a photo that would remove any doubt for them yes.

Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Sometimes it's best to take a trophy shot. You can always delete it later. Your scoresheet says it was one of the common fur variations, so it could have been one of the darks. It definitely wasn't a melanistic or that would have shown up in your expedition summary.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
stefanoitaliano

Post by stefanoitaliano »

Villkatta wrote:
stefanoitaliano wrote:
That wolf should def. count. I'd ask support to tick it off. maybe post a bug report too.
Other organs shouldn't be a problem, otherwise it would say so in the description. I had several organs on mine too if I'm not mistaken.
If you have a photo that would remove any doubt for them yes.
I've submittet a support ticket, so lets see what happens.. Idk if they can see which fur variation it is without a picture. But worth the try i guess. Atleast they will be aware of a possible bug :)
Nockedup wrote:Sometimes it's best to take a trophy shot. You can always delete it later. Your scoresheet says it was one of the common fur variations, so it could have been one of the darks. It definitely wasn't a melanistic or that would have shown up in your expedition summary.
Yeah well.. Bad habit from when you couldn't really delete your pictures. So i'm only taking pictures of: PB, true trophy's & rares. I'm playing on a potato, so my pictures looks like poopoo anyways :lol:
Longmann
Scout

Post by Longmann »

If anyone remembers the last mission for the grey wolf: does a box pop up when you reach the Brimstone? Got a call but can't find the black beast. :)
Spoiler:
We pray our sights be straight and our aim be true,
We pray for no pain to the game we pursue.
We thank you, Lord, for this land,
We thank you for the sights from our stands.
We pray for safety one and all,
We pray we may return next fall.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

You just have to go to the designated place and capture the wolf. The area is not small, once you're in place the wolf you hear is the right one.
Longmann
Scout

Post by Longmann »

fantamichele wrote:You just have to go to the designated place and capture the wolf. The area is not small, once you're in place the wolf you hear is the right one.
Thanks. I was expecting a message pop-up when I come to the place but there was none. Will try again.
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

For missions where you need to kill an specific animal in a specific place, a good tactic is place a tent in that area, then spawn in lodge and jump to the tent, the animal should be around, that avoid a long walk time and minimize the chance of the animal going too far away.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Longmann
Scout

Post by Longmann »

Mission competed. I didn't have to use a tent though, I had heard the wolf on my way to the spot (with a tent in the inventory). It took some time to find him, at the end it seemed he had been stuck in the rocks exactly at the given coordinates while trying to come to the caller.
Spoiler:

Return to “Missions”