List of volunteers to help others with missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

List of volunteers to help others with missions

Post by maros.kuzar »

Hello guys!

I just thought I would start a thread where players willing to help others with missions would list all weapons/equipment they have, and their location/other info, so if somebody don't have .300 for example and want to progress in missions, he/she can contact volunteers here.

I will start!

I am willing to help other players with missions that are not too time consuming, and I prefer weekends.

I have
Bows: Longbow, recurve bow, heavy recurve bow, cable backed bow, Pulsar, Python and Snakebite
X-bows: Tenpoint Carbon Fusion
Rifles: .270, .308 Anschutz, 8x57 Anschutz, .30-30, .30-06 lever action, .223 bolt action, .223 SA rifle, airgun, .50 muzzleloader
Handguns: .22, .357, .44, .454
Shotguns: Pump action (wood)
Optics: I don't own Aimpoint optics
Other equipment: Treestands, groundblinds, rangefinder, callers (no duck callers), scent sprays
Special equipment: Goose setup (blind + 7 decoys)

My location: Czech rep./Slovakia (Central Europe)
Languages: slovak/czech, english, crappy french

PS: If you think it is a good idea to have a list of volunteers, and even want to become one, please, join! If this thread gains at least some popularity, it would be nice to have is sticky, and also have limitless ability to edit posts, so players can add new equipment.
PS2: I need a help from someone who has .300 and lots of free time :D
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: List of volunteers to help others with missions

Post by stancomputerhunter »

I have the .300 rifle, and time. If interested let me know. CST (Central USA). Languages: English, none other, even crappy French :lol:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Nice idea....

I have any weapon/ammo type except the .340, the .45 revolver, the cable backed bow and the RDXbow. Every scope, every type of large equipment, full duck and goose spreads. Speak English and German and my French is so crappy that even in France they prefer to talk English to me. ;)

Depending on real life stuff, I sometimes play a lot, other times I don't play much for a few weeks. But I'm usually reading the forum multiple times a day, so feel free to send me a PM if you're looking for help. It never hurts to ask and if I don't have the time to help, I will refuse politely, so don't be shy.
Image Image Image
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Post by maros.kuzar »

Thank you Stan for your offer, I think I will get in touch with you when I will have more time ;-)

And thanks Marc for your offer to help too ;-)
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

I have most of the weapons and if i can help you it will be with pleasure.
Send me a PM. Language French and crappy English :)
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

I think this thread is a fantastic idea! I could really use help with 2 missions. Number 1, kill a whitetail buck with the 44 magnum revolver.(I have the 44 just not the magnum.) Mission number 2, kill 3 Euro rabbits from a ground blind in the same hunt.( I know I should have a ground blind but I just keep putting it off.) A list of the weapons I have.
Shotguns: 12 gauge Pump w/ red dot sight. Blaser F3 standard. Side by side 12 gauge. Single shot shotgun. And I also have the semi auto carbon 20 gauge.
Pistols: 44 revolver. 357 revolver. 454 revolver. .22 Grasshopper pistol.
Bows: Forest camo Pulsar. Snakebite. Tenpoint Crossbow(I don't have the scope.)
Rifles: 270, 7mm Bullpup, .22 Plinkington, and 243.
Muzzleloaders: None
Scope: Red dot sight for shotgun. 12 by 50 mm scope. 3 by 9 by 40 rifle scope. 2 by 20 handgun sight.
Equipment: Numerous consumable items, 1 treestand , 1 tripod, and 1 deployable tower. Rangefinder, Spotting scope.
I think this is all I can think of at the moment. I don't have tons of free time so I could only do missions that could be completed under an hour.

Edit. Missions are now completed! A big thank you to Stan for all his help and suggestions on these missions.
Last edited by walt133 on February 11th, 2017, 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Walt, just let know when you want to go Euro Rabbit hunting...I have everything you need.

Edit: I don't have the .44 magnum either, but I have both of the other .44s. I have completed all missions, and never needed the magnum.

walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Walt, just let know when you want to go Euro Rabbit hunting...I have everything you need.

Edit: I don't have the .44 magnum either, but I have both of the other .44s. I have completed all missions, and never needed the magnum.
LOl I just completed it. :D I guess it was a misprint. I could go euro hunting right now actually. let me know what time works for you and you can just PM me a PW.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

walt133 wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:Walt, just let know when you want to go Euro Rabbit hunting...I have everything you need.

LOl I just completed it. :D I guess it was a misprint. I could go euro hunting right now actually. let me know what time works for you and you can just PM me a PW.
I'll set up a game. My in game name is ehr_WhattaShot

walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
walt133 wrote:

I'll set up a game. My in game name is ehr_WhattaShot
You got it. What PW?

Return to “Missions”