List of volunteers to help others with missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: List of volunteers to help others with missions

Post by DYEUZ »

JDM wrote:Was wondering if someone with a blind and callers would be willing to help me out with the mallard duck missions?
I will be free later on . I will look for you and we can do this , if not done at that time .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

JDM

Post by JDM »

Thanks Dyeuz, but i don't have a membership so you would have to host the MP game.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Looking for help in this mission :

Tried 3 times without success, with .12GA . Closest i came was one died on the spot other ran , body shot , to never feel the pain no more .

Thx in advance to any nice guys out there .

Maybe while we are at it , when can do the 2 x Bantengs in 10 mins , with synchronized shots .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Reggy
Scout

Post by Reggy »

DYEUZ wrote:Looking for help in this mission : ...
Maybe while we are at it , when can do the 2 x Bantengs in 10 mins , with synchronized shots . YES
You know I'll help, I have the 10Ga if you do not. Those things are like tanks tho, actually killing 2 in one shot IMO going to be as much luck as skill.
Pig Mac

Post by Pig Mac »

Do the weapon specific 'harvest' missions still work in MP? I picked up the .44 just since it were needed for quite a few missions, and thought I'd try to help out another guy that were even less willing than me to get the .44, to do the mission 'Nice Sidearm... '

I shot the buck from <10 meters, and let him pick it up, but he didn't get the mission done? Both the animals shot, shows up in my hunting history.
I thought that the problem with it were that the .44 custom didn't count and it had to be the normal .44, but ran the same mission myself 5 minutes later in single player.

Are there some other specifics that needs to be filled for the weapon specific missions in MP now, or was it just a random bit of bad luck?
He hosted, I shot, he picked it up animal: Mission not done for him?

It makes me (if possible even a bit) less eager to get some of the mission specific weapons, if one can't use them to help others pass the missions that require them.

As I play for fun, and see all weapons as 'do it yourself'-DLC's, that I can buy if I want them. My interest in weapons that don't.. interest me is quite low. I'm much more likely to get a Muzzleloader than a .270. etc etc

So were it just bad luck, or does it matter who hosts the game?
(Yes, in the time it took for me to write this, i could've dragged along someone to try it out again 3 times, but I had almost given up the idea of helping out, if it don't work anyway)
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Generally what you do works. Most common reason is that people forget to activate the mission.

I helped out on four missions for three different people recently and they always counted, except of course that one time where the other guy forgot to... you know.

Can you show a link to the hunt history?
Last edited by HooCairs on May 27th, 2019, 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Pig Mac wrote:Do the weapon specific 'harvest' missions still work in MP? I picked up the .44 just since it were needed for quite a few missions, and thought I'd try to help out another guy that were even less willing than me to get the .44, to do the mission 'Nice Sidearm... '

I shot the buck from <10 meters, and let him pick it up, but he didn't get the mission done? Both the animals shot, shows up in my hunting history.
I thought that the problem with it were that the .44 custom didn't count and it had to be the normal .44, but ran the same mission myself 5 minutes later in single player.

Are there some other specifics that needs to be filled for the weapon specific missions in MP now, or was it just a random bit of bad luck?
He hosted, I shot, he picked it up animal: Mission not done for him?

It makes me (if possible even a bit) less eager to get some of the mission specific weapons, if one can't use them to help others pass the missions that require them.

As I play for fun, and see all weapons as 'do it yourself'-DLC's, that I can buy if I want them. My interest in weapons that don't.. interest me is quite low. I'm much more likely to get a Muzzleloader than a .270. etc etc

So were it just bad luck, or does it matter who hosts the game?
(Yes, in the time it took for me to write this, i could've dragged along someone to try it out again 3 times, but I had almost given up the idea of helping out, if it don't work anyway)
Ok, first , and i'm not being funny here , did the other person activated the said mission ?
Asking , because many people say it did not work and after checking it out , they come back to say it was their bad . They had forgotten to activate the mission .

Can you tell me which specific mission is that ? in what category ?

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Pig Mac

Post by Pig Mac »

It were the mission 'Nice Sidearm...' Second last Whitetail mission.
Description
It's soon time for the Level 3 Initiates to perform the Apprentice trial. Too bad you're still Level 2...
Harvesting a Whitetail Deer with the a .44 Magnum Revolver despite the standing order to use Buckshot may win one some favors in the council, though.
These restrictions are not popular, especially with the pending trial.
- Excited and conspiratorial whispers from the darkest corners of the EHRCA compound.
Objectives
Harvest a Whitetail Deer Buck using a .44 Magnum Revolver.
Rewards
2600 gm$
And he were on that mission, but didn't want to spend any gm$ on the .44 (actually no em$ or gm$ at all, as he's been grinding rabbits for a year to get a ghillie suit it seems) :P
He did pick them up, and with 'them' I mean I shot a doe first, as I hadn't even tried the gun yet.
I doubt he lied about it.. as picking up a standard 110 score buck that someone else shot, don't seem to be the greatest gm$ making scam.

That were why I got curious if it were something special with some of the 'harvesting' in MP (and as the gun worked when I did it solo, it weren't the version of weapon that ruined it)
HaukHelgeland

Post by HaukHelgeland »

I'm looking for help with these .50 Cap Lock and .223 missions as I don't own the weapons for them:

"Making Nice"
- Harvest a Male Blacktail Deer With at least 10 typical points using the .50 Cal Caplock Muzzleloader

"It's Lützen All Over Again"
- Harvest a Wild Boar using a .50 Cap Lock Muzzleloader
- Harvest a Wild Boar using a .50 Cap Lock Muzzleloader during the same hunt

"Off With a Bang"
- Harvest a Moose using a .50 Cap Lock Muzzleloader

"The Scapegoat"
- Harvest a fleeing Feral Goat with a single shot, using .223 ammunition

"The Insider"
- Harvest a Red Fox using a .223 Bolt Action Rifle at a minimum distance of 70 meters (approx. 230 ft)

"Varmint Hunting"
- Harvest a Red Fox or a Coyote using .223 ammunition
- Harvest another Red Fox or a Coyote using .223 ammunition
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

HaukHelgeland wrote:I'm looking for help with these .50 Cap Lock and .223 missions as I don't own the weapons for them:

"Making Nice"
- Harvest a Male Blacktail Deer With at least 10 typical points using the .50 Cal Caplock Muzzleloader

"It's Lützen All Over Again"
- Harvest a Wild Boar using a .50 Cap Lock Muzzleloader

"Off With a Bang"
- Harvest a Moose using a .50 Cap Lock Muzzleloader

"The Scapegoat"
- Harvest a fleeing Feral Goat with a single shot, using .223 ammunition

"The Insider"
- Harvest a Red Fox using a .223 Bolt Action Rifle at a minimum distance of 70 meters (approx. 230 ft)

"Varmint Hunting"
- Harvest a Red Fox or a Coyote using .223 ammunition
I volunteer to help with these. Im at work now and the next 8 hours but after that im available.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."

Return to “Missions”