List of volunteers to help others with missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Reggy
Scout

Re: List of volunteers to help others with missions

Post by Reggy »

Andhii wrote:I could use some help in form of a middle man. A friend of mine needs a mission done and I have the equipment for it but the catch is he cannot join my games and I cannot join his since last Christmas. It has proven difficult to find a random multiplayer host that we both can join and complete the straightforward mission before host decides to quit without any warning. Last game we managed to join together was such a sh*tshow it made DayZ standalone look good.

So, we are looking for someone who could host a game that me and my friend can join (only one way to find out). Map setup does not matter and the mission should take about 30-45ish minutes to do.
Which map do you need? I can host for you, in USA so hope you both can connect. Available now too! PM me or something.
dj.p.king
Scout

Post by dj.p.king »

As Reggy put which map do you need, will be on from around 13:00 UK time if i can help.
Season 26

1 Range record Season 23 - Dall 583.110 m, 1 Range record Season 25 - Dall 601.410 m
PB range, Xbow 230.230, Bow 471.180, Rifle 601.410
Game play 2700+ hours/hunter score 19000+ http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/stats.php?username=djpking
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

It's a Roe deer mission so any map with those annoying little creatures will do. We're both online now and will be for approx next 6 hours. Thanks everyone!

Edit: We got it done with the help of INTIMID883R.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
Gravenslund
Tracker

Post by Gravenslund »

I could use some helkp with a roedeer mission
Harvest a spooked Roe Deer using a 6.5x55 Blaser R8 Bolt Action Rifle mounted with a Aimpoint Micro H-1 sight from under 20 meter (approx. 66 ft.).

and a red deer mission with a recurve bow
(Harvest Red Deer from under 30.48 m (approx. 100 ft) weighing at least 215.456 kg (approx. 475 lbs) and bringing in a score of at least 220 points using any recurve bow. Stands, blinds, towers and shooting tripod rests are not allowed.)
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Gravenslund wrote:I could use some helkp with a roedeer mission
Harvest a spooked Roe Deer using a 6.5x55 Blaser R8 Bolt Action Rifle mounted with a Aimpoint Micro H-1 sight from under 20 meter (approx. 66 ft.).

(Harvest Red Deer from under 30.48 m (approx. 100 ft) weighing at least 215.456 kg (approx. 475 lbs) and bringing in a score of at least 220 points using any recurve bow. Stands, blinds, towers and shooting tripod rests are not allowed.)
I will be on Christmas morning, US/Central Time and could help you. Just PM me. I will be available until around 11:00 a.m. my time.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Gravenslund
Tracker

Post by Gravenslund »

I just hate these Roedeers Screamers!!
From what distance/time are they sppooked?
JM Hunter

Post by JM Hunter »

Gravenslund wrote:I could use some helkp with a roedeer mission

Have you been able to finish those missions yet?
thehammer223
Tracker

Post by thehammer223 »

PS: If you think it is a good idea to have a list of volunteers, and even want to become one, please, join! If this thread gains at least some popularity, it would be nice to have is sticky, and also have limitless ability to edit posts, so players can add new equipment.
PS2: I need a help from someone who has .300 and lots of free time :D[/quote]

I have the 300 win mag but I cannot play until summer. When summer comes I will Pm you if any body else needs help I will this summer. Just message me back.

[When in doubt, use a bigger caliber.]
[My TheHunter Classic name is "Cerebral_Stalker"]
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Anyone that needs to get their 25 Wolves for the present event , and are having a hard time , i am willing to open some games to make it easier and make it happen .
I have 3 great spots with e-caller . Just tell me .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

JDM

Post by JDM »

Was wondering if someone with a blind and callers would be willing to help me out with the mallard duck missions?

Return to “Missions”